Stumped!!! Where can I find a store with an iPhone 6 Plus in stock?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
On launch day i was the first person in line at Bestbuy in Birmingham, AL (the hwy 280 store). The store manager comes out about 20 min ahead of them opening the doors and says they do not have any 6 plus inventory. So i went ahead and bought a 6, but i want the plus so bad! I can return in by 10/3 (tomorrow), but will be without a phone. Does anyone honor bestbuy gift cards (they gave me $225 for my iPhone 5), or where can i find 6 plus inventory? Help me! LOL

Same thing happened to me at T-Mobile but I did not cave like you did. I used a cheap 20.00 prepaid phone until I found a 6+.

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
On launch day i was the first person in line at Bestbuy in Birmingham, AL (the hwy 280 store). The store manager comes out about 20 min ahead of them opening the doors and says they do not have any 6 plus inventory. So i went ahead and bought a 6, but i want the plus so bad! I can return in by 10/3 (tomorrow), but will be without a phone. Does anyone honor bestbuy gift cards (they gave me $225 for my iPhone 5), or where can i find 6 plus inventory? Help me! LOL

What you can do with that gift card is buy a Visa gift card right there at BestBuy. Sure, it'll cost $5.95 to activate the card but better than having a Best Buy gift card you can only use there.

Take it from me, I did this with the sale of my 2 iPhone 5s

Sent from my iPhone 6+

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I was at the Apple Store yesterday buying the Apple Care Plus for my 6+. There was a long line outside the store. I was told they're buying the iPhone 6. So have you checked your local Apple Store?

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
What you can do with that gift card is buy a Visa gift card right there at BestBuy. Sure, it'll cost $5.95 to activate the card but better than having a Best Buy gift card you can only use there.

Take it from me, I did this with the sale of my 2 iPhone 5s

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I do the same but with Amazon gift cards. I buy almost everything from Amazon and there's no activation fee like with the visa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I doubt anybody outside of Best Buy will honor the gift card, but I don't know for certain. As for where you can purchase an iPhone 6 Plus, it's a crap shoot at this point in time. many people who have pre-ordered are still awaiting their new devices, but your best bet would be at an Apple Store, in my opinion.

Chickety check it, fo shizzle!

iStockNow

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I was at the Apple Store yesterday buying the Apple Care Plus for my 6+. There was a long line outside the store. I was told they're buying the iPhone 6. So have you checked your local Apple Store?

Yea the Walnut street store in Philly still has the long line. I just shake my head every time I pass it. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2