I'll never forget my girlfriend reaction when she first saw my iPhone, she said" oh my gosh it's so big"......
    It wasn't much of a surprise since i hear those words pretty often lol.....

... My dad asked where my phone went and I told him this is my phone..... He couldn't believe it.
    I thought it was a tablet or a Samsung device....
    He was thrilled lol.
    At work people just kept saying it's too big, they thought it wasn't apple to make such a big device, but I don't rcare.
    I'm big pimping with this beast...
    My cousin bought a Samsung galaxy s5 a few weeks ago now he is leaning towards the 6+ cause I kept rubbing it into his face lol.
    His reaction was " wow"
    He loved everything about it, I told him to wait till the iPhone,6 announced, oh well he is missing out
    What reaction did y'all get?
    10-02-2014 03:06 AM
    Nobody has noticed mine so far and I've had it a week. Granted, I had a Lumia 1520 (6"screen) before this, so everyone is used to me pulling a behemoth out of my pocket. Of course, after no one notices, I shove it in their face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-02-2014 04:42 AM
    Just got this but I'm waiting for the bending quips or them to ask about the bending. My gf told me it was too large when I was looking at them in store. >_> I'll update this later
    10-02-2014 05:18 AM
    Most of my family members all said the same thing: it's huge. My manager called it a computer. I love it!
    10-02-2014 05:46 AM
    Mixed reaction for me. Friends and family are shocked by the size and some are responding with "I would be prefer that size". I'm loving my iphone 6 +.
    10-02-2014 05:51 AM
    I kept getting the same response over and over at work. "I hear it's huge. Can I see it???" Very awkward when you aren't quite sure what they are talking about.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    10-02-2014 07:29 AM
    "OMG, is that the new iPhone?" "Is it the BIG one?"

"Wow.. that's big. Can I hold it?" Do you care if I try it out.. in my pocket?" <-- I got this from 3 different male servers at different restaurants. I was so shocked that they actually asked, I couldn't even form an answer.

"Have you tried to bend it yet?" -- These are the people I just walk away from.

And my personal favorite.. "What's so special about it? Samsung has been doing that for years."
    10-02-2014 07:36 AM
    Nobody likes it that I showed
    10-02-2014 08:36 AM
    Nobody likes it that I showed
    I'm assuming these were Samsung loyal leaders or cults lol
    10-02-2014 08:37 AM
    "OMG, is that the new iPhone?" "Is it the BIG one?"

"Wow.. that's big. Can I hold it?" Do you care if I try it out.. in my pocket?" <-- I got this from 3 different male servers at different restaurants. I was so shocked that they actually asked, I couldn't even form an answer.

"Have you tried to bend it yet?" -- These are the people I just walk away from.

And my personal favorite.. "What's so special about it? Samsung has been doing that for years."
    Lol definitely walk away from them. No one in their right mind would try to bend their new iPhone they just spent upwards 700$ dollars for.
    xoxojess and Cleveland like this.
    10-02-2014 09:26 AM
    I've only had mine at work two days so far but I had one person this morning ask if that was the new Note phone.

I just said no and walked away. The person that asked has an Android so I wouldn't expect them to know better.
    10-02-2014 09:34 AM
    I've had a lot of people declare it too big but then pick it up and change their minds. And usually the next comment is "that screen is gorgeous".
    10-02-2014 09:44 AM
    No one has seemed to notice and I don't mind, as I didn't get it to show it off lol. Funny though, because I'm assuming people just think it's another one of those large Android models. Also, even though this is the biggest screen size jump in Apple's history, or in the history of phone models I believe, I received many comments when I just got my iphone 5. It's probably because people could tell that it's an iPhone and it was the new, larger one. What is also funny is that with the 5, many people said "oh wow the screen is a little bit bigger.....what's the big deal?", and now that it actually is a BIG screen, many people get comments saying it is too big. Ohhhhhh well
    10-02-2014 10:59 AM
    I wont be pulling mine out in public much!
    10-02-2014 11:55 AM
    Couple people at work saw and wanted to see it, i dont mind them holdnig my phone and messing with it for a minute or so. What i do not want is them toss it up and down from their hand and saying "wow, it is pretty light for being a big phone" So i just take it away from that point on. I dont understand the lack of common sense to not tossing up the phone to check the weight.

I get it, this isn't like a balloon toss, just a slight toss maybe an inch off the hand, but still, it only takes a little toss to drop it for the uncoordinated.

pissed me off, so anybody that wants to see, i say, do not toss it in the air please.
    Lyall Demorrow likes this.
    10-02-2014 12:00 PM
    So far just about everyone that has seen it has said it is way too big for me. One of my friends who has a 4S though was really loving the screen and plans to get one.
    10-02-2014 12:09 PM
    Everyone who sees mine for the first time is blown away. I'm surprised over a week maybe 10 days after release and a lot of people have yet to see a 6 plus.
    10-02-2014 12:27 PM
    Couple people at work saw and wanted to see it, i dont mind them holdnig my phone and messing with it for a minute or so. What i do not want is them toss it up and down from their hand and saying "wow, it is pretty light for being a big phone" So i just take it away from that point on. I dont understand the lack of common sense to not tossing up the phone to check the weight.

I get it, this isn't like a balloon toss, just a slight toss maybe an inch off the hand, but still, it only takes a little toss to drop it for the uncoordinated.

pissed me off, so anybody that wants to see, i say, do not toss it in the air please.
    Wow, that does seem rude of them.

My sister said that it is getting awkward with all these people at her workplace who she doesn't even know coming up to her asking to see it.
    10-02-2014 12:45 PM
    Everyone who sees mine for the first time is blown away. I'm surprised over a week maybe 10 days after release and a lot of people have yet to see a 6 plus.
    This is true. Every one has said "You managed to get one!? This is the first one I have seen out side of TV ads (or the store)"
    10-02-2014 01:47 PM
    Just got this but I'm waiting for the bending quips or them to ask about the bending. My gf told me it was too large when I was looking at them in store. >_> I'll update this later
    One of my students asked if it had bent yet.
    10-02-2014 02:23 PM
    The guy in the store who sold it to me asked "You're not worried about it bending?", to which I replied "I don't sit on my phone."
    One guy asked me if it was a Galaxy, I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes. lol
    Another guy asked me if I got it because I have bad vision, according to my optometrist, I have 20/20 vision.
    My mom was in total shock, she held the phone silently for a few minuets then she said "This is a big *expletive* phone!"
    10-02-2014 02:35 PM
    I was one of the first ones to get the 6+ here in my office and people are still coming up to me asking to see it and to hide it and whatnot lol.

I still don't understand why people ask if they can sit on it? Why old you want to sit on your phone. I do carry it in my back pocket sometime, but I don't sit on it LOL

but in gonna shoot the next person that's asks me if my phone bends...
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    10-02-2014 03:00 PM
    When I picked mine up from Sprint they asked could they play with it because they didn't get a demo unit and I was the only one that preordered through my store.

Everyone else loves it and I always get asked if its the big one. They think the screen is amazing and that says a lot since I keep my brightness on 50%.
    10-02-2014 06:12 PM
    My first reaction was holy sh** this is BIG and I really didn't realize it until I boxed up the 5S' for shipping from selling them on eBay how small and large they were to each other in comparison (how they felt in the hand)
    10-02-2014 06:40 PM
    I'm glad to say I'm the only brother with a 6+ at my work. First in line is always the best lol.
    I'll wait and see in a few month everybody will be getting the 6
    Last edited by Sekelani Zwambila; 10-03-2014 at 09:58 AM.
    10-02-2014 06:47 PM
45 12