What reaction did you get when people first saw your 6+?

mrer3rd

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
A coworker first thought was he was ok with his iPhone 6 , because the iPhone 6 plus was too big he thought till my order came in . Since then he been searching for a 6 plus lol

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
The first people who saw my iphone+ were some classmates. They were girls, one had the iPhone 4s and the other one had the iPhoneC in white. They were like "omg it's so big and thin, it's beautiful, can i hold it" I asked if they were going to upgrade their phones and they said yes, eventually, bc they were still on contract.

I also caught the guy next to me staring at the phone haha! it was so funny

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I have had a few reactions... Some say Wow! Thats big.. My response: Thats what she said... and that is what she said...lol The other reaction I had was one of my friends said, does it bend? Can I bend it... My response was well... Not very good, so I kept my mouth shut... Some times you just wonder if how effing stupid people could be...

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have had a few reactions... Some say Wow! Thats big.. My response: Thats what she said... and that is what she said...lol The other reaction I had was one of my friends said, does it bend? Can I bend it... My response was well... Not very good, so I kept my mouth shut... Some times you just wonder if how effing stupid people could be...

Yeah I know, so many people have asked to bend my phone, Wtf? Who would wanna bend a phone? Stupidity to its best

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh