I got asked if it was bent yet, wtf
    Hiri89 likes this.
    10-02-2014 10:16 PM
    None of my friends care enough what kind of phone I'm using. They wouldn't notice what I had. I'm the rare tech geek that hangs around rednecks and beer drinking shotgun shooting bafoons who just got their first iPhone 4 two weeks ago and refer to it as the myphone
    10-03-2014 02:39 AM
    None of my friends care enough what kind of phone I'm using. They wouldn't notice what I had. I'm the rare tech geek that hangs around rednecks and beer drinking shotgun shooting bafoons who just got their first iPhone 4 two weeks ago and refer to it as the myphone
    The myphone, huh?
    Hiri89 likes this.
    10-03-2014 04:27 AM
    All of the kids at my school thought that my regular sized 6 was the Plus version, yet all of them who said that owned a samsung device
    10-03-2014 07:13 AM
    It's been a week since I received my iphone 6+ and invariably all my "friends" wanted to do a bend test or a drop test... WTF??? I'm just so mad at people right now...never again will I let anyone handle my phone. If they want to test the new iPhone 6+ for whatever reason, they will have to do it on their own phone or find a different scapegoat. Jeezzzzzzz....
    10-03-2014 03:18 PM
    It's been a week since I received my iphone 6+ and invariably all my "friends" wanted to do a bend test or a drop test... WTF??? I'm just so mad at people right now...never again will I let anyone handle my phone. If they want to test the new iPhone 6+ for whatever reason, they will have to do it on their own phone or find a different scapegoat. Jeezzzzzzz....
    If someone tried to break my phone id break their face... Case closed
    Hiri89 likes this.
    10-03-2014 03:23 PM
    If someone tried to break my phone id break their face... Case closed
    Sounds about right.
    HAWK likes this.
    10-03-2014 03:43 PM
    "OMG, is that the new iPhone?" "Is it the BIG one?"

"Wow.. that's big. Can I hold it?" Do you care if I try it out.. in my pocket?" <-- I got this from 3 different male servers at different restaurants. I was so shocked that they actually asked, I couldn't even form an answer.

"Have you tried to bend it yet?" -- These are the people I just walk away from.

And my personal favorite.. "What's so special about it? Samsung has been doing that for years."
    That's when you remind them that Apple had a large screen mobile device more than a year before Samsung did.
    xoxojess likes this.
    10-04-2014 07:09 AM
    Can I touch it? That is what I get most. Then since I have both the 6 and 6+ they want to hold them both together
    10-04-2014 07:26 AM
    Everyone wants to see it and play with it. I think I'll make a pair of boxers that says "iPhone 6 Plus".
    Hiri89 likes this.
    10-04-2014 12:50 PM
    I have been asked lots of times if the person can hold it. I was on the MAX train the other day and a random guy asked me if he could hold it. I said no. He said "it's like that huh?" I smiled and politely said I was not cool with handing over my 1000k dollar phone to a total stranger and he called me a racist (black guy). True story.
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-04-2014 03:03 PM
    Some people think it's an Android because of the size.. But no, it's a beautiful 6+ HD Retina display with an amazing camera.. Lol.
    10-04-2014 03:39 PM
    When I first seen it I thought it was way too big but I do like how thin it is. And the screen is tops!!
    Last edited by Slammers08; 10-04-2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: wrong thread
    10-04-2014 03:50 PM
    The reaction I got when I people saw my 6 Plus, they say to me, "Oh does your phone bend?" I just reply back, "All phones are subject to bend" Sorry.
    10-04-2014 04:07 PM
    Most of the people that see me with it ask which model it is. The next question is usually something related to issues with it fitting in pockets. (I haven't had an issue yet.) Only had one guy bring up the bendgate thing, and it was an overly aggressive salesperson in a tech store at Boston Logan.
    10-04-2014 04:14 PM
    A coworker first thought was he was ok with his iPhone 6 , because the iPhone 6 plus was too big he thought till my order came in . Since then he been searching for a 6 plus lol
    10-05-2014 09:26 PM
    Most people seem to be shocked by the size. Follow-up question is, did it bend?
    10-05-2014 09:28 PM
    The first people who saw my iphone+ were some classmates. They were girls, one had the iPhone 4s and the other one had the iPhoneC in white. They were like "omg it's so big and thin, it's beautiful, can i hold it" I asked if they were going to upgrade their phones and they said yes, eventually, bc they were still on contract.

I also caught the guy next to me staring at the phone haha! it was so funny
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-06-2014 01:01 AM
    I have had a few reactions... Some say Wow! Thats big.. My response: Thats what she said... and that is what she said...lol The other reaction I had was one of my friends said, does it bend? Can I bend it... My response was well... Not very good, so I kept my mouth shut... Some times you just wonder if how effing stupid people could be...
    10-06-2014 02:51 AM
    I have had a few reactions... Some say Wow! Thats big.. My response: Thats what she said... and that is what she said...lol The other reaction I had was one of my friends said, does it bend? Can I bend it... My response was well... Not very good, so I kept my mouth shut... Some times you just wonder if how effing stupid people could be...
    Yeah I know, so many people have asked to bend my phone, Wtf? Who would wanna bend a phone? Stupidity to its best
    AlexJ92 likes this.
    10-06-2014 02:57 AM
45 12