I got a Space Grey 64 GB Plus today totally by accident. I used one of those iDevice checkers which show you if a store has one in stock. I drove 30 miles one way only to find out they didn't have the 64GB Gold version it said the store did( I didn't really want the gold but I was desperate) at the Best Buy but hey, that's life. I checked some other stores including RadioShack(Haven't been in one of those in forever) and finally gave up and had a nice artery clog-fest by eating some Panda Express. I was walking back and saw a Best Buy Mobile in the mall complex and they had the color I actually wanted! Not only that, I got a $50 gift certificate for some reason! It's been awhile since I've been so happy like this(Graduate School sucks) and oh god is it beautiful. I got a crappy Best Buy case on it now that I will take back once I find one from Amazon. Errmeehgeeerd! I gert ern! I gert ern!-img_0045.jpg Now to go play with it while catching up on Doctor Who.
    10-02-2014 12:46 AM
    Very nice, congrats, enjoy.
    10-02-2014 12:50 AM
    If you haven't watched any of this season yet get ready for some awesomeness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-02-2014 12:58 AM
    Oh and congrats on the find. I have the exact same one as you and I'm really enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-02-2014 12:58 AM
    Congrats enjoy it!
    10-02-2014 01:07 AM
    I got a Space Grey 64 GB Plus today totally by accident. I used one of those iDevice checkers which show you if a store has one in stock. I drove 30 miles one way only to find out they didn't have the 64GB Gold version it said the store did( I didn't really want the gold but I was desperate) at the Best Buy but hey, that's life. I checked some other stores including RadioShack(Haven't been in one of those in forever) and finally gave up and had a nice artery clog-fest by eating some Panda Express. I was walking back and saw a Best Buy Mobile in the mall complex and they had the color I actually wanted! Not only that, I got a $50 gift certificate for some reason! It's been awhile since I've been so happy like this(Graduate School sucks) and oh god is it beautiful. I got a crappy Best Buy case on it now that I will take back once I find one from Amazon. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0045.JPG 
Views:	180 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	67052 Now to go play with it while catching up on Doctor Who.
    Congratulations!!! it makes me happy to see people getting their devices. But better yet, you got it by accident and that's even more exciting

Do you know if they had more? or they only had that one? haha you were lucky man!

(only thing i didn't like here was what you said about graduate school, im going in two years) lol
    10-02-2014 01:24 AM
    Congrats man something similar happened to me. Ended up with a gold 6.
    10-02-2014 02:43 AM
    welcome to the boss crew
    10-02-2014 03:00 AM
    Congrats! I know you will enjoy your new phone.
    10-02-2014 09:31 AM
    Sweet! Same model I'm waiting for. I want that freakin' purple flower wallpaper.
    madmax19 likes this.
    10-02-2014 10:31 AM
    Enjoy your phone it's great phone!
    10-02-2014 07:34 PM
    Congrats. I know you will love it just as much as those that were lucky enough to get one early
    10-02-2014 10:51 PM
    I got a space grey plus (64GB), and I'm loving it. I kind of regret not just going for the 128GB, but it's not like I'm close to filling it up yet (used to the 32GB). Not regretting my choice of color. Enjoy your phone.
    10-03-2014 12:39 AM
    Nice! For some reason in Canada the space grey is everywhere. Silver is the hard one to find
    10-03-2014 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD