I suppose this is what is meant by "dumbing down of society"....... Remarkable how many of you believe these series of events actually occurred. The OP is trying to get sympathy and validation from you. What actually occurred is something much different.
    May have to agree with you here...regarding the events that happened. Just doesn't sound right to me. Oh well...not my money.
    10-02-2014 08:27 PM
    Also Sprint is great in my area, better than T-Mobile. This is what I get from T-Mo every night. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...e0272249f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sprint is great in my area too. I actually left AT&T for them way back when. Now all 4 are pretty good here, so we really decide based on plans & pricing.
    10-02-2014 08:32 PM
    May have to agree with you here...regarding the events that happened. Just doesn't sound right to me. Oh well...not my money.
    Let's just ignore the screenshot posted of my account where Sprint still has money on hold that they shouldn't have.
    Yes, I feel the need to come on a message board and make up a story about a multi-billion dollar corporation, that's really going to help me accomplish something, come on.
    10-02-2014 08:39 PM
    Anyway, I got my phone from another Sprint location, using the same card.
    I'm very happy!

*goes to make up stories about Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile now*
    10-02-2014 08:41 PM
    I went to another sprint store about an hour and a half away from my house and got the phone. I used the same card with no problems. I'm happy now of course, but still disappointed with the other location.

I've been to a few of the places I frequent with my T-Mobile iPhone 6, and my new Sprint 6 Plus and my Sprint speeds are about the same and better in some cases, so no problem there. I may just be getting good speeds because I'm in LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you get everything in order with the first store?
    10-02-2014 08:43 PM
    Let's just ignore the screenshot posted of my account where Sprint still has money on hold that they shouldn't have.
    Yes, I feel the need to come on a message board and make up a story about a multi-billion dollar corporation, that's really going to help me accomplish something, come on.
    I said the events that happened didn't sound right to me. Never said you made up a story. In the end, the situation still sounds crazy whether it happened or not. We weren't there with you so we only know what you tell us.

Screenshot or not, it doesn't affect what I think of the situation.

Anyway...welcome to iMore!
    10-02-2014 08:49 PM
    Anyway, I got my phone from another Sprint location, using the same card.
    I'm very happy!

*goes to make up stories about Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile now*
    Have fun...
    10-02-2014 08:51 PM
57 123