Check Your Local Apple Store for availability

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting for the 6 plus to become available and today I was able to find space gray 128gb Verizon models available at several stores that were previously sold out. Give yours a look. Ordered mine a few hours ago for in store pickup and I'm waiting for the store to open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I noticed the same thing here near Chicago. Went days without any availability in surrounding states to where now, 4 of the 6 stores near Chicago have availability in multiple sizes and colors for the 6 Plus.

Timm4y77

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Same in Columbus Ohio, ordered mine today. Waiting for the email to let me know it is ready for pick up. Hopefully it's not a system glitch.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
What's the easiest way to check availability online?

Go to Apple.com.
Choose 'Store' at the top
Click 'Buy Now'
Choose your desired model, finish, carrier, and storage
Click under 'Available for Pickup' at the very bottom
Enter your zip code and it will search surrounding Apple stores for you

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Go to Apple.com.
Choose 'Store' at the top
Click 'Buy Now'
Choose your desired model, finish, carrier, and storage
Click under 'Available for Pickup' at the very bottom
Enter your zip code and it will search surrounding Apple stores for you

Awesome! Thanks!
Unfortunately none available ANYWHERE around me for pickup (AT&T plus 128gb SG).

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Around here it still remains a bit difficult to get a 6 Plus to be available. However, an iPhone 6 is pretty easy to reserve for pickup same-day.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
It looks like you can reserve a 6 at one of the stores close to me (within a 70 mile radius). The 6 plus is still showing its not available.

Timm4y77

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Picked my 128gb 6 plus up just a little bit ago. No problems. Checked with the Apple app on my iPhone 5 at 4am this morning just for the heck of it. Low and behold they had a Space Gray 128gb in stock. I checked out, paid, all online, and went in this evening to pick it up.

I will say ALL of my local Targets have 6's and 6 pluses. Mostly AT&T, but they do have other carriers. Mostly 16gb as well, but they did have plenty of 64gb 6's.......

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I think its a good sign that more 6 Plus availability is showing in the stores, however, appears to be hit or miss depending upon geography. Closest in store to me for the 6 Plus is 200 miles away in Ft. Worth.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
target.com have some avaiable search with your zipcode...

Good idea on Target. I looked there over the weekend, but didn't see any 6 or 6 Plus on display. Could be just that my local store doesn't have stock yet.

I've seen this mentioned before somewhere in the forums recently - check Costco. I did check there over the weekend, and they had both models on display. 6 Plus was out of stock, with no ETA for new units.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Same with me today in Long Island New York. 2 of the big stores in the area all of a sudden starting showing inventory for the space gray 128 gb 6 plus. As quick as I could I cancelled my order that wasn't supposed to ship until October 20-30th and place and in store pick up order. By the time I had to wait for verizon to process the cancelled ordered one store was sold out but the other still had some and even when I checked an hour later after I was informed that my pickup was ready, they still showed availability. I know a lot of people recommended checking at midnight but I have found more luck around 11am. Btw the 6 plus is perfect and I haven't charged it or put it down yet. It is a beast of a phone and there's no looking back. Good luck to those still searching or waiting. Just have some faith and a lot of patience.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Not a single Apple store in the pacific northwest has the Plus. For fun I checked out the site today and saw that the 6 is in stock on Sprint but that's about it.

mrnserv

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Went online with Apple App this morning around 5:30am, found 6 Plus AT&T Gold 128GB available at local store, placed order for store pick up and had one in my hands soon after Noon. Chicago area. Saw several other stores in area with some inventory last night and today. Early evening saw other colors, not Slate, in more than one store. At store heard Apple employee tell people waiting for walk-in that they had more available that day. No need to wait 3-4 weeks, just check local stores at various times during day and be ready to buy when you see in stock.

jrdnlc

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I canceled my wife's 128gb Gold 6+ preorder I had with Apple after being at the store today and confirming they had plenty in gold and silver!

No line either just walked in! Now just gotta wait for a space grey in 128gb to become available so i can cancel my preorder too.

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my space gray 128gb with no problems this morning. Enjoying my plus now with only a week and a half wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73