iPhone 6 and 6 Plus durability test...by Android Authority!

Sammuel1973

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Ha, you guys are too funny. Take a look at the video again, and you will see the 6+ a small piece of the screen did separate, not to mention the seemingly voice-over edit. ;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Ha, you guys are too funny. Take a look at the video again, and you will see the 6+ a small piece of the screen did separate, not to mention the seemingly voice-over edit. ;)

Unfortunately you're not pointing out anything a hundred other people pointed out on their website...and they responded! This picture is the one you're referencing (as well as the "voice over" as they were picking it up)...

original.jpg

...the screen isn't separated, you're seeing the darker tile color reflecting on the silver chassis, making it seem like a "gap". The reality is, the screen held up almost perfectly as shown, and you (like many Android fans) are pots calling the kettle black, since you all wanted to run around parading that iPhone fans were not taking bend gate seriously. This video not only showed how well made the iPhone's are, but also proved how hypocritical many Android fans are. 2 birds...one stone.

Sammuel1973

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
For *me*, looks like a gap, and the voice-over seems edited. Regardless, whether you agree or disagree with me is irrelevant, but let's not get carried away to say that ONE phone test video "showed how well made IPhones are". As Metacuate said, there are other tests showed they didn't do too well. Wanna test yours? ;)

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
For *me*, looks like a gap, and the voice-over seems edited. Regardless, whether you agree or disagree with me is irrelevant, but let's not get carried away to say that ONE phone test video "showed how well made IPhones are". As Metacuate said, there are other tests showed they didn't do too well. Wanna test yours? ;)

Of course it does. You came in here with an agenda. Why would you stop now?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I agree...whether I agree or disagree with you IS irrelevant, because in the video I presented, the iPhones held up well, regardless of what you'd like to argue. Post another video in another thread and we'll discuss the findings there...in this thread, in reflection of this test, they held up admirably.

No ones getting carried away.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
ROFL, Sammuel went from "IT SEPARATED!!! *Foaming at the mouth*" to "To me, it looks like it separated." This is too much.

In regards to this video, they are clearly dropping it wrong. People don't drop phones like that, like the YouTube video, people actually slam it onto the concrete. Clearly Apple has infiltrated Android Authority with their money.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
They held up extremely well. better than I would have imagined. People trying to grab at straws saying that the screen separated are fools. Not all android fans are like that, though the most vocal ones seem to be. Anyways I am feeling better and better about my upcoming 6 purchase. ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77