I currently use DVDfab Decrypter to rip my DVD's. (I have a lot of movies) I am looking to rip and convert some movies to put on my 128gb 6+ to watch while I am traveling. DVDfab has their "Converter" which boasts a 6+ format, just wondering if anyone has used it? I'd rather not spend $40 for something that does not provide the best quality.

DVDFab Video Converter -- the versatile video converter software that can convert between two different video formats with ease.

Handbrake does not have the correct format, yet, as far as I know. That is what I previously used to convert movies for my iPhone 5.
    09-30-2014 12:17 AM
    I currently use DVDfab Decrypter to rip my DVD's. (I have a lot of movies) I am looking to rip and convert some movies to put on my 128gb 6+ to watch while I am traveling. DVDfab has their "Converter" which boasts a 6+ format, just wondering if anyone has used it? I'd rather not spend $40 for something that does not provide the best quality.

DVDFab Video Converter -- the versatile video converter software that can convert between two different video formats with ease.

Handbrake does not have the correct format, yet, as far as I know. That is what I previously used to convert movies for my iPhone 5.
    Handbrake doesn't need a specific 6PM format. Just pick one that creates MP4 output at 1080p.
    Cleveland likes this.
    09-30-2014 06:50 AM
    I'm using DVDAid which is only $35 by ripping DVD as well as preserving the HD quality to match the Retina HD display of the new iPhone.
    As Karen stated, Handbrake does the same quality. Oh, and it’s free. That’s a saving of $35.
    Cleveland likes this.
    10-23-2014 10:26 PM