Car Mounts............. What are you using?

PixelLover

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm using a magnetic mount from Scosche - pretty handy to mount/unmount fast. I also use it with this awesome all round iOS driving app Open Road - highly recommended duo ;)

open-road-dashboard.jpg

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder

I received a magnetic car mount as a christmas gift and I noticed after using it for a couple of days my iPhone was acting glitchy so I ended up returning it. I did some research on "Best Car Mounts" and the iOttie series of car mounts were always at the top of the list. I had a choice between the CD player mount, air vent mount, etc. I ended up getting the iOttie Easy One Touch 2 and I absolutely LOVE it. I immediately installed it when I received it and it was very easy. The parts are easy to assemble and the gel pad is very sticky, don't think it'll be moving at all anytime soon. It includes a dashboard pad be used on the dashboard to help mounting on curved and textured surfaces and to prevent dashboard damage but, I mounted mine on the plastic area below my glove compartment. My iPhone 6S Plus fits perfectly even with my Spigen Tough Armor case on my phone. The telescopic arm is also amazing! There are absolutely no cons about this mount.

Car Mount 1.jpg

Car Mount 2.jpg

Car Mount 3.jpg

Car Mount 4.jpg

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I got mine in the States from Amazon.com. I'm in the UK at the moment, so my laptop defaults to Amazon UK.

When I live i the US, I live in SoCal so having the airvent on cold all the time is pretty much required. If I had to have the airvent on hot, I probably would be more worried putting the phone in front of it.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I got mine in the States from Amazon.com. I'm in the UK at the moment, so my laptop defaults to Amazon UK.

When I live i the US, I live in SoCal so having the airvent on cold all the time is pretty much required. If I had to have the airvent on hot, I probably would be more worried putting the phone in front of it.

Thanks. I live in Michigan so my heat is on a good part of the year. I was thinking, my car handles the climate control automatically and I don't think it pushes hot air through those vents, just cold air.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice