09-28-2014 10:07 AM
    I couldn't take my phone run over by a car.
    09-28-2014 10:24 AM
    That is one way to straighten it back out...I would talk to myself also if run over my a Bimmer!

Another ad for Apple care plus!
    Last edited by planoman; 09-28-2014 at 11:40 AM.
    09-28-2014 11:20 AM
    I despise videos like that. I just think it's insensitive to the people who can't get their hands on one of the new devices because they are sold out everywhere. Then again, the owner of the device can run over it, shoot it, burn it or whatever he wants with it.
    Lesawags and terreos like this.
    09-28-2014 11:39 AM
    I despise videos like that. I just think it's insensitive to the people who can't get their hands on one of the new devices because they are sold out everywhere. Then again, the owner of the device can run over it, shoot it, burn it or whatever he wants with it.
    It's what is wrong with the world today. Clearly some people have way to much time and money.
    Just_Me_D and Lesawags like this.
    09-28-2014 11:56 AM
    This person is not keeping anyone from getting an iPhone 6/6+ It is the supply and price. If Apple had 100 million ready to go and lowered the price...well you know, but I hear what you are saying...it seems wasteful. I am sure the ads paid for that device many times over. Publicity is the name of the game today!
    Last edited by planoman; 09-28-2014 at 12:40 PM.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-28-2014 12:08 PM
    I couldn't take my phone run over by a car.
    It does hurt watching it.
    09-28-2014 12:30 PM
    Yep this was crazy to watch! It hurt a little!
    09-28-2014 01:29 PM
    Just like hipsters posting videos of themselves bending a phone, I don't know what the phone getting slowly run over proves. In the real world if I dropped my phone on the road and someone runs over it, they'd probably be going faster than that so I'm sure my phone would get f'd up.
    09-28-2014 02:10 PM
    Just like hipsters posting videos of themselves bending a phone, I don't know what the phone getting slowly run over proves. In the real world if I dropped my phone on the road and someone runs over it, they'd probably be going faster than that so I'm sure my phone would get f'd up.
    I was thinking that as I was watching
    09-28-2014 02:10 PM
    That kind of funny because I ran over my iPhone 4 that I left on my hood in my garage at a real slow pace. It cracked the screen so and that it stopped working.
    09-28-2014 02:15 PM
    That kind of funny because I ran over my iPhone 4 that I left on my hood in my garage at a real slow pace. It cracked the screen so and that it stopped working.
    I back out of my driveway quicker than they were moving that car. That was SLOW.
    09-28-2014 02:16 PM
    Personally I feel the same for people that, on launch, buy two, decide which one they want and return the other. It deprives someone else of the chance of having one at the very beginning.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-28-2014 03:00 PM
    It seems wasteful, and probably is, but I saw someone take a shotgun to a Blackberry once, and it made me laugh.

Personally, I've never purchased any device based on these kinds of tests. I may be a sucker, but I always just purchase the insurance for peace of mind.
    09-28-2014 05:55 PM
    These videos are getting old. Yes, it will break in a blender. It will break if shot.....etc, etc. who really cares?
    09-28-2014 07:19 PM