The 6plus still in hand...

The line was massive but I walked in to buy a case ....

People are all there for the plus everyone wants one from what I could gather not that that means a hill of beans to me or you ....

They had 1 6 left in grey I was all set to return ... I took 25 m with the 6 - great phone ... Screen is great too ... I couldn't tell the difference...

Girl said its yours we can do the return no wait for you .... Lemme get it ...

I couldn't do it ....

I'm gonna need more than 14 days to love or hate this piece of beast tech sorry ...

For some it's instant for others it takes time and that applies to everything regarding change .

It would bother me to no end to regret giving up on Apples boldest move since the iPhone 1.

In 3 months if I wanna go to a 6 how could I do that ?
    maqsur1 likes this.
    09-27-2014 04:01 PM
    Oh btw those apple cases are an utter ripoff ( no offense ) but they aren't gonna protect a thing .
    50 bucks ?? I didn't care for them.
    09-27-2014 04:03 PM
    So you were the only one who got the 6plus?

I went to the apple store today to get the leather case and exchange it for the silicone one. Im loving it! i got the applecare+ just in case something happens to it.

enjoy your beast haha!
    09-27-2014 04:29 PM

People are all there for the plus everyone wants one from what I could gather not that that means a hill of beans to me or you ....

They had 1 6 left in grey I was all set to return ... I took 25 m with the 6 - great phone ... Screen is great too ... I couldn't tell the difference...

I couldn't do it ....

I'm gonna need more than 14 days to love or hate this piece of beast tech sorry ...

For some it's instant for others it takes time and that applies to everything regarding change .

It would bother me to no end to regret giving up on Apples boldest move since the iPhone 1.

In 3 months sell the plus and pay full retail for the 6
    EmceeGeek and olliegrl like this.
    09-27-2014 04:54 PM
    So you were the only one who got the 6plus?

I went to the apple store today to get the leather case and exchange it for the silicone one. Im loving it! i got the applecare+ just in case something happens to it.

enjoy your beast haha!
    No I walked in with it ... And decided to Keep it.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-27-2014 05:43 PM

I couldn't do it ....

Blocked. Your posts are atrocious. Enjoy whatever it is you have.
    09-27-2014 05:52 PM
    He kinda reminds me of another poster...
    09-27-2014 06:18 PM
    Bwahhh!!!!
    09-27-2014 06:22 PM
    I'm new here so I didn't even realize that blocking was a feature. Thanks! I'm usually very much like "Let people post what they want. Who really cares?" But come on. Pick a phone. Your life will not end either way.
    Les74 and ls108 like this.
    09-27-2014 06:53 PM
    What a thrilling story.
    09-27-2014 07:22 PM
    No no, Les, this clown is in a league of his own. I've never seen a more apparent troll despite, mind you, owning an iPhone, join a forum and immediately be this disliked lol.
    Les74, olliegrl and Lesawags like this.
    09-27-2014 07:32 PM
    I had to read this multiple times to get an idea of what (s)he was trying to say
    Hiri89 and decypher44 like this.
    09-27-2014 07:50 PM
    I had to read this multiple times to get an idea of what (s)he was trying to say
    You tried? Lol.
    Not Quite Right and olliegrl like this.
    09-27-2014 08:13 PM
    Haha I was just thinking that!

This post was more anti climactic than a Saturday night in a nunnery.
    Les74 and BreakingKayfabe like this.
    09-27-2014 09:00 PM
    In 3 months sell the plus and pay full retail for the 6
    This is the only way unless you have another upgrade available or use the jump or edge plans. Which those are full price too. So pretty much paying retail is the only way.
    09-27-2014 09:04 PM
    Friendly reminder folks.........
    [INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.

[/INFO]
    09-27-2014 10:23 PM
    Just left the Apple Store with my 6 Plus that I decided not to exchange for a 6-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411871851.599455.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-27-2014 10:37 PM
    09-28-2014 05:53 AM
    Lol kind of embarrassed that I understood and what the op was saying.
    ClickClack likes this.
    09-28-2014 01:57 PM

I couldn't do it ....

Sell the 6+ and buy 6 full retail
    09-28-2014 02:37 PM

I couldn't do it ....

But I thought according to you the 6 was a downgrade in every way possible? Or at least that is what you ran to post all over the iPhone 6 forum?
    Lesawags likes this.
    09-28-2014 02:40 PM
    Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
    jdhooghe, ClickClack and Phil12299 like this.
    09-28-2014 11:54 PM
    Lol kind of embarrassed that I understood and what the op was saying.
    I still don't get why this post bothers anyone. What am I missing?
    Oofa and ClickClack like this.
    09-29-2014 12:01 AM
    The world Ron...the world.
    09-29-2014 12:33 AM
    The OP has continuously started numerous other threads in this same vein of rambling ... I haven't gotten enough attention in my own life so I'm going to get people to pay attention to me here ... should I, shouldn't I get a 6 vs a 6+ ... should I trade my 6+ ... the 6 is a "downgrade .... etc stream of consciousnesses ... posts. Too numerous to count.
    09-29-2014 07:33 AM
48 12