Just left the Apple Store with my 6 Plus that I decided not to exchange for a 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
The 6plus still in hand...

The line was massive but I walked in to buy a case ....

People are all there for the plus everyone wants one from what I could gather not that that means a hill of beans to me or you ....

They had 1 6 left in grey I was all set to return ... I took 25 m with the 6 - great phone ... Screen is great too ... I couldn't tell the difference...

Girl said its yours we can do the return no wait for you .... Lemme get it ...

I couldn't do it ....

I'm gonna need more than 14 days to love or hate this piece of beast tech sorry ...

For some it's instant for others it takes time and that applies to everything regarding change .

It would bother me to no end to regret giving up on Apples boldest move since the iPhone 1.

In 3 months if I wanna go to a 6 how could I do that ?

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Just left the Apple Store with ...

Oh btw those apple cases are an utter ripoff ( no offense ) but they aren't gonna protect a thing .
50 bucks ?? I didn't care for them.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site

So you were the only one who got the 6plus?

I went to the apple store today to get the leather case and exchange it for the silicone one. Im loving it! i got the applecare+ just in case something happens to it.

enjoy your beast haha!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

People are all there for the plus everyone wants one from what I could gather not that that means a hill of beans to me or you ....

They had 1 6 left in grey I was all set to return ... I took 25 m with the 6 - great phone ... Screen is great too ... I couldn't tell the difference...

I couldn't do it ....

I'm gonna need more than 14 days to love or hate this piece of beast tech sorry ...

For some it's instant for others it takes time and that applies to everything regarding change .

It would bother me to no end to regret giving up on Apples boldest move since the iPhone 1.

In 3 months sell the plus and pay full retail for the 6

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site

So you were the only one who got the 6plus?

I went to the apple store today to get the leather case and exchange it for the silicone one. Im loving it! i got the applecare+ just in case something happens to it.

enjoy your beast haha!

No I walked in with it ... And decided to Keep it.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

I couldn't do it ....

Blocked. Your posts are atrocious. Enjoy whatever it is you have.

sillymacboy

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

Blocked. Your posts are atrocious. Enjoy whatever it is you have.

I'm new here so I didn't even realize that blocking was a feature. Thanks! I'm usually very much like "Let people post what they want. Who really cares?" But come on. Pick a phone. Your life will not end either way.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

He kinda reminds me of another poster...

No no, Les, this clown is in a league of his own. I've never seen a more apparent troll despite, mind you, owning an iPhone, join a forum and immediately be this disliked lol.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

In 3 months sell the plus and pay full retail for the 6

This is the only way unless you have another upgrade available or use the jump or edge plans. Which those are full price too. So pretty much paying retail is the only way.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Friendly reminder folks.........
[INFO]
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you?re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you?re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don?t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don?t have anything nice to say, don?t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ?think before you post?.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members? problem.
[/INFO]

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I couldn't do it ....

Sell the 6+ and buy 6 full retail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal