The OP has continuously started numerous other threads in this same vein of rambling ... I haven't gotten enough attention in my own life so I'm going to get people to pay attention to me here ... should I, shouldn't I get a 6 vs a 6+ ... should I trade my 6+ ... the 6 is a "downgrade .... etc stream of consciousnesses ... posts. Too numerous to count.
    Yes I'm conflicted as to which device I should get .
    09-29-2014 09:04 AM
    .... And what's wrong with that? I still don't get what's wrong with what the OP posted. What's wrong with having numerous threads about not being able to decide between different models? Why would anyone bother to tell someone off because they don't like their posts in general or can't decide between phones? Talk about not getting enough attention in 'real life'.
    09-29-2014 10:37 AM
    Yes I'm conflicted as to which device I should get .
    Is it that hard of a decision? Really?
    09-29-2014 10:37 AM
    .... And what's wrong with that? I still don't get what's wrong with what the OP posted. What's wrong with having numerous threads about not being able to decide between different models? Why would anyone bother to tell someone off because they don't like their posts in general or can't decide between phones? Talk about not getting enough attention in 'real life'.
    Ummm, you just answered your own question with your last sentence.
    olliegrl likes this.
    09-29-2014 10:39 AM
    Nothing is wrong with it. Just keep the discussion going on in one thread. That's all.

How would you like it if the same sales person kept calling you day after day to ask if you want to buy the same product he's been pushing on you day after day?
    09-29-2014 10:41 AM
    It is fine that the OP is conflicted. So are many, many others. But have you happened to notice how many of the exact same threads the OP has started on the very subject? All of it could have been condensed into one on-going topic. But that is not why I took attitude with the OP and perhaps why others did as well. If the OP is conflicted, fine. If the OP is leaning towards one model over the other or even flat-out prefers one model over the other, fine. But to continually condemn the iphone 6 as being inferior and a major downgrade to the 6+ (which the OP has done on numerous occasions not only in the 6+ but even the 6 sub forum) gets old. No one owning the 6 wants to hear it. If a person made the choice to purchase the 6 because it suits their needs better, great! They don't need to be continually told they purchased a downgrade model that is, in the OPs words, "no different than the 5S".

The attitude in this thread goes above and beyond the particular thread itself.
    09-29-2014 10:53 AM
    It's the equivalent of a mosquito buzzing in your ear while you try to sleep, after a while you'll do anything to make it stop. Make no mistake, the OP is fully aware of their actions ...
    09-29-2014 11:08 AM
    It's the equivalent of a mosquito buzzing in your ear while you try to sleep, after a while you'll do anything to make it stop. Make no mistake, the OP is fully aware of their actions ...
    You guys are so silly.
    Oofa likes this.
    09-29-2014 03:27 PM
    You guys are so silly.
    No you're silly ...
    09-29-2014 03:45 PM
    Oh btw those apple cases are an utter ripoff ( no offense ) but they aren't gonna protect a thing .
    50 bucks ?? I didn't care for them.
    I know the leather ones for the 5s were not that good. What about the silicone ones?
    09-29-2014 05:43 PM
    No need to belabor a point but......... Mosquitos force themselves on you. Threads from posters you don't like, don't force themselves on you. Super easy to put someone on your 'ignore list'.
    ClickClack likes this.
    09-29-2014 05:55 PM
    I know the leather ones for the 5s were not that good. What about the silicone ones?
    Each to their own. You'll find many people including me who really liked the leather cases for the 5S.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    09-29-2014 06:00 PM
    No need to belabor a point but......... Mosquitos force themselves on you. Threads from posters you don't like, don't force themselves on you. Super easy to put someone on your 'ignore list'.
    This isn't the first, nor the last, time a person has come in with a bang and crossed multiple members the wrong way. It is a fact of life in the forums and it will continue to be so. While the ignore list is fine, so is back and forth within reason. Just like folks can ignore the OP, you as well can choose to ignore this thread and things you don't agree with.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    09-29-2014 06:40 PM
    Each to their own. You'll find many people including me who really liked the leather cases for the 5S.
    Your correct...each to their own.

Before

Just left the Apple Store with my 6 Plus that I decided not to exchange for a 6-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412031378.787598.jpg

After

Just left the Apple Store with my 6 Plus that I decided not to exchange for a 6-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412031418.701568.jpg

(And it looks much worse than the picture)
    09-29-2014 06:57 PM
    Wear and tear on a case that color is eventually going to get you that.
    09-29-2014 07:02 PM
    Oh btw those apple cases are an utter ripoff ( no offense ) but they aren't gonna protect a thing .
    50 bucks ?? I didn't care for them.
    Techsmartt has a video in YouTube comparing all the apple cases dropped on concrete. All of them survived from multiple drops of up to six feet. The six plus even survived a drop from ten feet flat on its face, if memory serves. All were using apple cases.

I was kinda shocked, but happy since an apple case is what I want. The video is titled 'iPhone 6 drop test with Apple cases!'
    09-29-2014 07:05 PM
    Wear and tear on a case that color is eventually going to get you that.
    I know. Wish I got the black one

It was a good deal so I went with it. Not again.
    09-29-2014 07:21 PM
    No no, Les, this clown is in a league of his own. I've never seen a more apparent troll despite, mind you, owning an iPhone, join a forum and immediately be this disliked lol.
    Agree 100%. It's a shame to see the imore forums getting this bad. They need to do some serious house cleaning.

I'm getting tired of seeing all these unnecessary threads about nothing; by the same people....
    09-29-2014 09:22 PM
    It is fine that the OP is conflicted. So are many, many others. But have you happened to notice how many of the exact same threads the OP has started on the very subject? All of it could have been condensed into one on-going topic. But that is not why I took attitude with the OP and perhaps why others did as well. If the OP is conflicted, fine. If the OP is leaning towards one model over the other or even flat-out prefers one model over the other, fine. But to continually condemn the iphone 6 as being inferior and a major downgrade to the 6+ (which the OP has done on numerous occasions not only in the 6+ but even the 6 sub forum) gets old. No one owning the 6 wants to hear it. If a person made the choice to purchase the 6 because it suits their needs better, great! They don't need to be continually told they purchased a downgrade model that is, in the OPs words, "no different than the 5S".

The attitude in this thread goes above and beyond the particular thread itself.
    Lemme know when the movie version of this post comes out or at least the cliff notes - looks like a tear jerker .
    09-29-2014 09:29 PM
    Techsmartt has a video in YouTube comparing all the apple cases dropped on concrete. All of them survived from multiple drops of up to six feet. The six plus even survived a drop from ten feet flat on its face, if memory serves. All were using apple cases.

I was kinda shocked, but happy since an apple case is what I want. The video is titled 'iPhone 6 drop test with Apple cases!'
    Really ?? Ok I'll check that video ...
    09-29-2014 09:30 PM
    Your correct...each to their own.

Before

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412031378.787598.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	325.9 KB 
ID:	66783

After

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412031418.701568.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	332.6 KB 
ID:	66784

(And it looks much worse than the picture)
    Wow 50 bucks and it looks like that .. Oofa
    09-29-2014 09:35 PM
    Think it's time we lock up this thread
    CDG likes this.
    09-29-2014 10:12 PM
    [WARN]DO NOT make the debate personal. Discuss the topic, NOT the other members posting in the thread.[/WARN]
    09-29-2014 10:54 PM
48 12