what an ugly cover. my plus feels heavy with it. Also, I can't even use it one handed with that case.

Ill just put it back in the little bag it came with and send it to where it came from.

#mystrugglewiththecases
    njshoregurlz likes this.
    09-27-2014 12:49 AM
    which spigen ?
    09-27-2014 12:50 AM
    I bought the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case before the phone came out so I would at least have SOMETHING to put the 6+ in in the event that the Apple stores didn't have any leather cases...thankfully that didn't happen. It's not a terrible looking case really, but to me it makes the whole package look cheap...plastic is not what I'm trying to put this beautiful phone in if I want it in a case. I'm just going to hold onto it in case something happens to either the blue or black leather cases I have...which means it will probably never be used. Thank god it was only $12.

njshoregurlz and fb2 like this.
    09-27-2014 01:03 AM
    I bought the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case before the phone came out so I would at least have SOMETHING to put the 6+ in in the event that the Apple stores didn't have any leather cases...thankfully that didn't happen. It's not a terrible looking case really, but to me it makes the whole package look cheap...plastic is not what I'm trying to put this beautiful phone in if I want it in a case. I'm just going to hold onto it in case something happens to either the blue or black leather cases I have...which means it will probably never be used. Thank god it was only $12.

http://i.imgur.com/NH0z4Nx.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/bhWCXi7.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/aFDlsf1.jpg
    I have the Apple silicone case. It doesn't even have a week and it's all scratched already. I have the black one tho. The guy at apple told me people are returning it like crazy because of the scratches.

However. I'm getting used to it. It's comfortable to hold. I'll go tomorrow and get the leather black case. I've read that it wears in after a while so I'll give it a shot. I've also read the scratches fade away after a while. So... Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

With the spigen one I almost dropped it(my heart stopped for a second lol). I couldn't hold it very well even tho I have big hands.ipaid for it 23 bucks ugh.
    09-27-2014 01:16 AM
    which spigen ?
    Idk. It's black and has like a metal thing around the case.
    09-27-2014 01:19 AM
    I have the Apple silicone case. It doesn't even have a week and it's all scratched already. I have the black one tho. The guy at apple told me people are returning it like crazy because of the scratches.

However. I'm getting used to it. It's comfortable to hold. I'll go tomorrow and get the leather black case. I've read that it wears in after a while so I'll give it a shot. I've also read the scratches fade away after a while. So... Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

With the spigen one I almost dropped it(my heart stopped for a second lol). I couldn't hold it very well even tho I have big hands.ipaid for it 23 bucks ugh.
    Love the leather case. It's doesn't show wear as easily as the 5S counterpart and is super comfortable. Lightweight and almost adds no bulk. I say go for the leather if you don't end up liking the silicone with scratches :-)
    Hiri89 and Shan S. like this.
    09-27-2014 01:21 AM
    Idk. It's black and has like a metal thing around the case.
    Prob Neo Hybrid. Would have ordered this case instead of the clear one above, but it wasn't available for shipping until AFTER release date.

I just got the spigen case-screen-shot-2014-09-27-1.28.28-am.png
    09-27-2014 01:29 AM
    Prob Neo Hybrid. Would have ordered this case instead of the clear one above, but it wasn't available for shipping until AFTER release date.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-27 at 1.28.28 AM.png 
Views:	872 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	66456
    I have that one in a slate/space gray. It’s a decent case for about $15 or so. It actually arrived the morning of launch day, so I was good to go when my phone arrived.
    Hiri89 and Les74 like this.
    09-27-2014 01:32 AM
    I actually want a neo hybrid.... Otterbox is taking a while to have 6 Plus cases available
    Right now I'm using a generic silicone case I picked up at Verizon with tempered glass
    Hiri89 and zachpenguin like this.
    09-27-2014 01:52 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-27 at 1.28.28 AM.png 
Views:	872 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	66456
    yes.... looks good in the pic not in person lol. it's heavy and adds unnecessary thickness to the phone.
    09-27-2014 02:17 AM
    Pity. I've been looking into cases, in case (pun intended) I do get a Plus. The Neo Hybrid was my first choice I guess I'll have to look elsewhere...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-27-2014 02:56 AM
    I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid with red polycarbonate around the edge. I think it's a great case for $16 and doesn't add very much bulk at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-27-2014 03:14 AM
    I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid with red polycarbonate around the edge. I think it's a great case for $16 and doesn't add very much bulk at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any pictures of it on the phone? I preordered the Gunmetal version from Amazon.
    09-27-2014 03:20 AM
    I had the gunmetal Neo Hybrid for my Galaxy Note 3. It was an awesome case that didn't add much bulk at all. If they did one with a white back in exactly the same style, I would get one for my 6.

I currently have the same case as Sean, as posted last week in the iPhone 6 thread - http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6/299...ml#post2336694
    09-27-2014 04:35 AM
    I have that one in a slate/space gray. Its a decent case for about $15 or so. It actually arrived the morning of launch day, so I was good to go when my phone arrived.
    Hey, can you please take some pictures of your phone with the case? Advertising pictures always look cool, but I would like to see real pictures.

That would be really nice
    09-27-2014 07:16 AM
    I have that one in a slate/space gray. Its a decent case for about $15 or so. It actually arrived the morning of launch day, so I was good to go when my phone arrived.
    That's a nice case.
    09-27-2014 07:26 AM
    I received the Spigen Neo Hybrid this week (finally). While a decent case (especially the price I paid for it), I much prefer the Apple leather one. The Spigen just feels off when trying to hold it; the edges are "sharper" compared to the curved sides of the Apple leather one. I'll hold onto it as a spare, but I don't see the Spigen getting much use.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-27-2014 09:13 AM
    I also have both. I like the apple leather but do not like how it's open at the bottom. That being said I feel the hybrid outter piece is cheap. Mine already cracked around the vibrate switch.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-27-2014 09:21 AM
    I couldn't decide between the tough armor which I have for my 5s and the slim armor. So I flipped a coin and ordered both and added the clear ultra hybrid for good measure. Now all I need is the phone...
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    09-27-2014 09:37 AM
    I also have both. I like the apple leather but do not like how it's open at the bottom. That being said I feel the hybrid outter piece is cheap. Mine already cracked around the vibrate switch.
    I don't mind that the leather case is open at the bottom. I would rather have it open than have a thin strip which will break often with normal use. The outer plastic band on the spigen does feel cheap (and has sharp edges if not seated in the other part of the case). I was hoping for more after all the rave reviews I've read here on the forums. But to each their own...
    Last edited by applejosh; 09-27-2014 at 12:10 PM.
    09-27-2014 09:44 AM
    I did order a replacement. So I'll probably just switch back and forth between the 2 cases. Just a bit disappointed that spigen would make the outter ring so flimsy.
    09-27-2014 10:00 AM
    Spigen makes the cases with two different "bands". They make one with a poly-carbonate band (Neo Hybrid, sometimes labeled "metallized buttons"), and one with an aluminum bumper (Neo Hybrid Metal).
    09-27-2014 10:54 AM
    I couldn't decide between the tough armor which I have for my 5s and the slim armor. So I flipped a coin and ordered both and added the clear ultra hybrid for good measure. Now all I need is the phone...
    LOL. Sounds like my wife. If she can’t decide between two items, she usually buys both. Though I’ve never known her to flip a coin before buying both. Seems like an unnecessary extra step.
    Lesawags likes this.
    09-27-2014 10:55 AM
    Spigen makes the cases with two different "bands". They make one with a poly-carbonate band (Neo Hybrid, sometimes labeled "metallized buttons"), and one with an aluminum bumper (Neo Hybrid Metal).
    But the one with the aluminum bumper isn't there a cutout in the back? I'm trying to avoid cases like that.
    09-27-2014 11:02 AM
    what an ugly cover. my plus feels heavy with it. Also, I can't even use it one handed with that case.

Ill just put it back in the little bag it came with and send it to where it came from.

#mystrugglewiththecases
    Thanks for the info. I don't like many of their case design that cover up the Apple logo in the back. It seems that they are not prepared for the large number of buyers as most of their cases are in back-order until end of October. So I am taking Spigen out of my shopping list.

Since LifeProof is not coming out with an iPhone 6/6+ case anytime soon, I am now leaning towards the Griffin Survivor All-Terrain case for my iPhone 6 Plus. This case meets or exceeds the standards of US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G. It protects the phone from all extreme conditions like drops, dust, sand, rain, impacts, vibration, etc etc.
    09-27-2014 11:12 AM
99 123 ...