Pity. I've been looking into cases, in case (pun intended) I do get a Plus. The Neo Hybrid was my first choice I guess I'll have to look elsewhere...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You're basing that off of someone else's opinion.
    pararigger and TomsAndroid like this.
    09-29-2014 04:47 AM
    Love the leather case. It's doesn't show wear as easily as the 5S counterpart and is super comfortable. Lightweight and almost adds no bulk. I say go for the leather if you don't end up liking the silicone with scratches :-)
    I second this! I bought a spigen as well and used it for a few days and reverted back to the leather...
    iknrisms and Shan S. like this.
    09-29-2014 05:44 AM
    You're basing that off of someone else's opinion.
    I know, I guess. I really need to see it in person, but I don't think anyone down here sells it in store. I just think it looks really nice in the pics, and he's saying it doesn't look as good in real life, so I hope that's not true.

09-29-2014 06:18 AM
    I know, I guess. I really need to see it in person, but I don't think anyone down here sells it in store. I just think it looks really nice in the pics, and he's saying it doesn't look as good in real life, so I hope that's not true.

Tom, I have the Spigen neo hybrid. It DOES indeed look great. A very slick, polished case. It doesn't feel cheap either. My issue with it is the lack of grip. The back looks grippy, but is not, and the sides are even more slippery. Drop protection of the case should be pretty good, but if a case causes you to drop the phone and then protects it, it kind of cancels itself out ! I will be buying adhesive grippy strips from a hardware store to fix this (which will probably take away some of that slick look that the case has)
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    09-29-2014 06:47 AM
    Tom, I have the Spigen neo hybrid. It DOES indeed look great. A very slick, polished case. It doesn't feel cheap either. My issue with it is the lack of grip. The back looks grippy, but is not, and the sides are even more slippery. Drop protection of the case should be pretty good, but if a case causes you to drop the phone and then protects it, it kind of cancels itself out ! I will be buying adhesive grippy strips from a hardware store to fix this (which will probably take away some of that slick look that the case has)
    Thanks a lot. I'll keep all of that in mind. Maybe I'll go with two cases, one for regular use, one for when I need extra protection.

Ignoring that it's slippery, how comfortable is it to hold with this case? Are the edges slightly rounded?

Sent by Tom using Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
    09-29-2014 06:56 AM
    Thanks a lot. I'll keep all of that in mind. Maybe I'll go with two cases, one for regular use, one for when I need extra protection.

Ignoring that it's slippery, how comfortable is it to hold with this case? Are the edges slightly rounded?

Sent by Tom using Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
    Yep, the edges are rounded and it follows the shape of the iPhone 6 plus. It does feel sturdy, the fit is not too loose, but also not too tight. I actually wouldn't mind if it did wrap around a bit tighter. I really do like everything else about it, aside from the fact that I feel a bit nervous holding it loosely except if I'm over a cushiony surface like a bed (because I fear dropping it). I've mentioned it before, but I will be getting the Speck Candyshell Grip case for the plus once it is released. That will be my extra protection case for when outdoors. It offers excellent drop protection, and has the grippiness needed for when holding the phone
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    09-29-2014 07:36 AM
    Yep, the edges are rounded and it follows the shape of the iPhone 6 plus. It does feel sturdy, the fit is not too loose, but also not too tight. I actually wouldn't mind if it did wrap around a bit tighter. I really do like everything else about it, aside from the fact that I feel a bit nervous holding it loosely except if I'm over a cushiony surface like a bed (because I fear dropping it). I've mentioned it before, but I will be getting the Speck Candyshell Grip case for the plus once it is released. That will be my extra protection case for when outdoors. It offers excellent drop protection, and has the grippiness needed for when holding the phone
    Thank you, I'll put this one back up on my list

BlazingGold likes this.
    09-29-2014 07:41 AM
    I got this case... It's really nice and lines give it a slim look.. Feels great in hand and doesn't add bulk or weight. Defiantly worth it. Attachment 66637Attachment 66638
    This is the case I was thinking of getting. Good to hear works well.
    Cleveland likes this.
    09-29-2014 08:24 AM
    I got this case... It's really nice and lines give it a slim look.. Feels great in hand and doesn't add bulk or weight. Defiantly worth it. Attachment 66637Attachment 66638
    Thanks! Just what I was looking for. I am waiting for the blue.
    09-29-2014 09:49 PM
    But you love her, right?
    You have a smart wife. I do the exact same thing.. Lol At least we were able to choose just one husband.
    09-29-2014 11:13 PM
    I got the Tough Armor case in Metal Slate and even though it will fully protect the phone from major accidents, it makes the phone bigger and harder to use, well for my preference. I went and order the Thin Fit A in Metal Slate. I feel like I need the slimmest case without any bulk to use the phone properly. The only down fall with the Thin Fit A is that the top and bottom is exposed. I guess I have to sacrifice protection over easy handed. I can forget about buying a battery case in the future now!
    09-29-2014 11:51 PM
    I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid with red polycarbonate around the edge. I think it's a great case for $16 and doesn't add very much bulk at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have this exact same case as well. Love Spigen cases....been using them on iphones for 2 years now.
    09-30-2014 12:40 AM
    So, after hearing everyone rave about the leather case I went to my apple store and checked one out. Let's just say my phone now matches my black leather sofas. My Neo Hybrid is probably going on CL for a few bucks.

Lyall Demorrow likes this.
    09-30-2014 03:43 AM
    So, after hearing everyone rave about the leather case I went to my apple store and checked one out. Let's just say my phone now matches my black leather sofas. My Neo Hybrid is probably going on CL for a few bucks.

I ordered a neo hybrid yesterday but I think when I actually get my 6+ I will also go to the local apple store and checkout the leather cases.
    09-30-2014 09:14 AM
    I ordered a neo hybrid yesterday but I think when I actually get my 6+ I will also go to the local apple store and checkout the leather cases.
    Don't get me wrong,the Spigen is a nice case for the money. But the apple leather case just has that premium feel and better grip. I personally like the way the Spigen looks over the leather case which is why I originally choose that one but the feel in the hand from the apple leather case just tops the Spigen in my opinion.

09-30-2014 03:27 PM
    If you buy the Spigen Slim Tough Armor it adds bulk to any phone, that is why I have the Neo Hybrid in transit.
    09-30-2014 09:47 PM
    This is one of my favorites.....

Ultra hybrid
    10-01-2014 10:44 AM
    I judge my products by the company's customer service. Spigen really doesn't have any customer service so I don't use them.
    10-01-2014 12:15 PM
    I judge my products by the company's customer service. Spigen really doesn't have any customer service so I don't use them.
    I've never had an issue with their customer service. The polycarbonate bumper piece on my galaxy S3 Neo Hybrid case broke by the charging port and they sent me a new one in two days no questions asked. I judge companies on their customer service as well and that is why I don't mind buying from Spigen. Granted, if you had a bad experience buying from them I can understand not wanting to do so again. But everyone's miles will vary when dealing with customer service from just about any company and you have to look at the whole picture.

10-01-2014 07:25 PM
    This is one of my favorites....http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/01/a3usuba5.jpg.

Ultra hybrid
    I have the same one and the one with the kickstand
    10-01-2014 07:44 PM
    I picked up a black Apple leather case today. It's very nice. Super slim and feels good. I scratched it already, but expected to scratch it (working in the garage).
    10-01-2014 08:00 PM
    I picked up a black Apple leather case today. It's very nice. Super slim and feels good. I scratched it already, but expected to scratch it (working in the garage).
    I'm actually a big fan if a leather phone case which is why I may just go with the Vaja grip but I'm going to wait until the phone arrives JUST in case
    10-01-2014 08:03 PM
    I wish I could judge off customer service, but it's pretty much non-existent for us. Australia doesn't even get some of your brands. I can't find a Zagg screen protector. I found the Spigen Neo Hybrid on their eBay store, but it's not available until about December. And warranties and all that become a pain when we're that far apart.

10-01-2014 08:25 PM
    I've never had an issue with their customer service. The polycarbonate bumper piece on my galaxy S3 Neo Hybrid case broke by the charging port and they sent me a new one in two days no questions asked. I judge companies on their customer service as well and that is why I don't mind buying from Spigen. Granted, if you had a bad experience buying from them I can understand not wanting to do so again. But everyone's miles will vary when dealing with customer service from just about any company and you have to look at the whole picture.

I have had past good experiences with them but lately they have slipped really bad. They use generic responses and I have waited up to a week for a response and I am currently waiting for a response for two weeks. I email them everyday and get nothing but that generic responses from them.
    10-01-2014 08:33 PM
    I have had past good experiences with them but lately they have slipped really bad. They use generic responses and I have waited up to a week for a response and I am currently waiting for a response for two weeks. I email them everyday and get nothing but that generic responses from them.
    Maybe they've outgrown their customer support department. That's a shame. Good luck on your current issue.

10-01-2014 09:46 PM
99 1234