LOL. Sounds like my wife. If she can’t decide between two items, she usually buys both. Though I’ve never known her to flip a coin before buying both. Seems like an unnecessary extra step.
    But you love her, right?
    Cleveland and LVMHgirl like this.
    09-27-2014 11:16 AM
    LOL. Sounds like my wife. If she cant decide between two items, she usually buys both. Though Ive never known her to flip a coin before buying both. Seems like an unnecessary extra step.
    I didn't really flip a coin. I added that for comedic effect.
    Hiri89 and LVMHgirl like this.
    09-27-2014 12:07 PM
    But you love her, right?
    I do.

I didn't really flip a coin. I added that for comedic effect.
    LOL.
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    09-27-2014 12:38 PM
    I currently have the Mophie battery case. So, I don't think this case will bother me at all haha.
    09-27-2014 12:46 PM
    I currently have the Mophie battery case. So, I don't think this case will bother me at all haha.
    My wife has a Mophie case on her 5S. With the case, it’s the same size as the iPhone 6. Can you imagine the size of the 6 Plus with a Mophie case? (not that it’s even necessary.)
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-27-2014 01:01 PM
    My wife has a Mophie case on her 5S. With the case, it’s the same size as the iPhone 6. Can you imagine the size of the 6 Plus with a Mophie case? (not that it’s even necessary.)
    I did the comparison on my Verizon store the other day and I found out that the iPhone 6 was the same size as my iPhone! I was surprised too.. I can't even imagine the iPhone 6 plus with a Mophie case.. I wouldn't even buy it. That thing is going to be gigantic.
    09-27-2014 01:19 PM
    I've been trying to imagine how much bulk a Mophie pack will add to a 6 Plus. Gonna be freaken huge.
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    09-27-2014 02:07 PM
    I haven't seen a single case that is worthy of the iPhone 6,s beauty. It's why I bought apple care and slapped on a skin.
    09-27-2014 02:43 PM
    I got the spigen tough armor case from amazon and it's great ... didn't add much to the phone at all... hell it's thinner than my lifeproof case was on my 5S lol come on lifeproof ... get those cases out lol I got the TA Electric Blue and the mrs got the Mint Green one just to tide us over

http://www.amazon.com/KICK-STAND-Pro...mUvbUpU2348757

Idk. It's black and has like a metal thing around the case.
    Derrick4Real likes this.
    09-27-2014 02:58 PM
    I haven't seen a single case that is worthy of the iPhone 6,s beauty. It's why I bought apple care and slapped on a skin.
    i just got home from the apple store. exchanged my silicone one to the leather case. it's just beautiful !!
    09-27-2014 03:14 PM
    I don't mind that the leather case is open at the bottom. I would rather have it open than have a thin strip which will break often with normal use. The outer plastic band on the spigen does feel cheap (and has sharp edges if not seated in the other part of the case). I was hoping for more after all the rave reviews I've read here on the forums. But to each their own...
    On my 5s, no breaking, cracking or scratching of the "thin strip" on bottom. I have the Neo Hybrid for the 6+ (get the phone Monday), but based on the comments in this thread, will also get the leather case. Just wanted to clarify, though, there were no problems w/the bottom of the leather case on the 5s--at least not for me.

Cheers
    09-27-2014 07:03 PM
    I stopped into AT&T to look at cases, the selection sucks.

I tried on the Pelican ProGear Voyager... It's HORRIBLE. I have a lot of Pelican stuff and this one was by far the crappiest product I have seen by them. As if it was a second thought, rushed out the door... Don't bother.
    09-27-2014 07:23 PM
    Oh boy this is bad. I bought the same exact case. Hasn't arrived *YET* and I'm a bit miffed.

I keep stalking Best Buy for the Otterbox Symmetry cases I want but they're not out yet.
    09-28-2014 09:32 AM
    I got the spigen tough armor case from amazon and it's great ... didn't add much to the phone at all... hell it's thinner than my lifeproof case was on my 5S lol come on lifeproof ... get those cases out lol I got the TA Electric Blue and the mrs got the Mint Green one just to tide us over

http://www.amazon.com/KICK-STAND-Pro...mUvbUpU2349595
    I have the same. It's ok, but I have the Seidio Surface on order. I have used several Seidio cases in the past, and their quality is amazing.
    09-28-2014 09:51 AM
    I've been trying to imagine how much bulk a Mophie pack will add to a 6 Plus. Gonna be freaken huge.
    I bet it would be thin because of the size but the square footage would definitely be big lol.
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    09-28-2014 09:54 AM
    Any pictures of it on the phone? I preordered the Gunmetal version from Amazon.

Sure, here's a few.

And here's some of the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle. I took out the built in screen protector since I have a glass one installed. I also cut off the lightning plug so I can use my Twelve South Highrise dock.
    EmceeGeek and imamac12 like this.
    09-28-2014 02:02 PM
    Looks great! That's the same case I am ordering. I just can't decide if I want gunmetal, yellow or red.

My opinion about cases- every case will add some bulk to the phone, it just depends how much protection/bulk you want. If you don't want any bulk, get a BestSkinsEver front and back skin for it.
    Last edited by James Falconer; 10-02-2014 at 10:14 AM.
    09-28-2014 02:17 PM
    Not to thread jack, but how is he Hightower dock??? I'm really wanting it and haven't heard much about it.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by James Falconer; 10-02-2014 at 10:14 AM.
    09-28-2014 02:18 PM

http://www.amazon.com/KICK-STAND-Pro...mUvbUpU2349883
    I got this case... It's really nice and lines give it a slim look.. Feels great in hand and doesn't add bulk or weight. Defiantly worth it. I just got the spigen case-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1411930124.449989.jpgI just got the spigen case-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1411930143.949156.jpg
    Cleveland likes this.
    09-28-2014 02:49 PM
    I have the Neo Hybrid and I like it. The only thing about it is that it obviously shields 100% of the back so you can't tell what color the phone is, if it matters.

To most people it looks like I have a white iPhone now instead of silver.
    09-28-2014 04:23 PM
    I have the Neo Hybrid and I like it. The only thing about it is that it obviously shields 100% of the back so you can't tell what color the phone is, if it matters.

To most people it looks like I have a white iPhone now instead of silver.
    The Neo Hybrid doesn’t cover the ring around the home button. Black/Gray, Silver or Gold.
    09-28-2014 04:43 PM
    The ring around the button on a gold phone is gold?

What I was referring to was it covers the entire back.
    09-28-2014 04:44 PM
    The ring around the button on a gold phone is gold?

What I was referring to was it covers the entire back.
    Indeed it is

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    09-28-2014 06:51 PM
    yes.... looks good in the pic not in person lol. it's heavy and adds unnecessary thickness to the phone.
    I have this case and it's not that bad. Yes, it adds some size to the phone, but you get some protection.
    09-28-2014 07:14 PM
    Not to thread jack, but how is he Hightower dock??? I'm really wanting it and haven't heard much about it.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    I'm enjoying it. I'm used to having a wireless charging dock on my night stand for my Lumia 1520 and this replaces that to my satisfaction. I like how it is adjustable for use with many different cases, but if you switch cases or go without one often it gets annoying loosening the screws to adjust it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    zachpenguin likes this.
    09-29-2014 02:47 AM
99 1234