Hey guys,

Not sure if I am posting at the right forum, if there's a duplicate thread, I apologize and let me know and direct me to it so I can delete this thread later if needed....

Anyways, has anyone else experienced dropped calls on iPhone 6 Plus? I noticed that several instances now that when I receive calls, it would drop or sometimes I try to call , it fails. My dad, who owns an iPhone 5, tried to call me and My mom (both have iPhone 6 Plus with TMobile) and he says he's always having trouble with the first few tries calling us. Eventually it would work, but it is annoying to have this dropped calls or call failures. We all have T Mobile. My dad says this doesn't happen with him calling other people with iPhones (not 6's) or on other networks. He also mentions it never happened before prior to us owning the new iPhones. And it only happens to me and my mom right now (the only ones with the new iPhones). We're on TMobile network and honestly have not been at any different places. We had always been able to have good signal/service with no dropped calls with TMobile on our old iPhone 5's but now it is not the case with the iPhone 6 Plus.

Do you think it is because of their new "WiFi Calling/LTE" switching "technology" that may cause this?

Let me know what're your thoughts, thanks!
    09-26-2014 11:58 PM
    Hey guys,

Not sure if I am posting at the right forum, if there's a duplicate thread, I apologize and let me know and direct me to it so I can delete this thread later if needed....

Anyways, has anyone else experienced dropped calls on iPhone 6 Plus? I noticed that several instances now that when I receive calls, it would drop or sometimes I try to call , it fails. My dad, who owns an iPhone 5, tried to call me and My mom (both have iPhone 6 Plus with TMobile) and he says he's always having trouble with the first few tries calling us. Eventually it would work, but it is annoying to have this dropped calls or call failures. We all have T Mobile. My dad says this doesn't happen with him calling other people with iPhones (not 6's) or on other networks. He also mentions it never happened before prior to us owning the new iPhones. And it only happens to me and my mom right now (the only ones with the new iPhones). We're on TMobile network and honestly have not been at any different places. We had always been able to have good signal/service with no dropped calls with TMobile on our old iPhone 5's but now it is not the case with the iPhone 6 Plus.

Do you think it is because of their new "WiFi Calling/LTE" switching "technology" that may cause this?

Let me know what're your thoughts, thanks!
    Not experiencing it at all.
    09-27-2014 12:09 AM
    Not experiencing it at all.
    Hmm I've been experiencing this lately. It just drops calls even though I shows 3-4 bars of LTE/4G. Sometimes I can't even call someone due to call failure
    09-27-2014 02:47 AM