If you look at the time lapse on the phone you can see that the video is cut and spliced to make it seem short and easy to do. You can also tell that he starts out with a bent phone and no one knows how the bend ended up in the video other than him saying he doesn't know either.

09-26-2014 04:06 PM
    It's mainly only a gimmick people see it believe it and would never attempt to verify its true. The perfect gag
    09-26-2014 04:18 PM
    It's mainly only a gimmick people see it believe it and would never attempt to verify its true. The perfect gag
    Apple should sue him for all he has, I would.
    09-26-2014 04:24 PM
    MacRumors started the investigation into the time stamps on the pictures (or better put, time on the PHONE in the video)...it appears multiple devices were used while making the staged event, and while it doesn't take away from the fact that the phone will, in fact, bend under heavy pressure like shown in the video, it should definitely make any logical person question their integrity given how they represented the information.

JUST like people should question the integrity of the person who originally reported it...since the circumstance the phone supposedly bent under was anything but a normal person carrying it normally in the front pocket of a pair of pants.
    09-26-2014 04:24 PM
    MacRumors started the investigation into the time stamps on the pictures (or better put, time on the PHONE in the video)...it appears multiple devices were used while making the staged event, and while it doesn't take away from the fact that the phone will, in fact, bend under heavy pressure like shown in the video, it should definitely make any logical person question their integrity given how they represented the information.

JUST like people should question the integrity of the person who originally reported it...since the circumstance the phone supposedly bent under was anything but a normal person carrying it normally in the front pocket of a pair of pants.
    Macrumors is full of a bunch of weirdos(like a bag of angry cats over there). They are the ones who started the bendgate without a single ounce of investigation. It does take away from the (fact) because there is no fact. Until someone get appropriate test platforms that give real information then its nothing more than people/websites/bloggers/news agencies trying to get viewership with a popular companies new product.
    09-26-2014 04:31 PM
    If you look at the time lapse on the phone you can see that the video is cut and spliced to make it seem short and easy to do. You can also tell that he starts out with a bent phone and no one knows how the bend ended up in the video other than him saying he doesn't know either.

Fcuk () this guy. I'm unsubscribing.
    09-26-2014 04:35 PM
    Why were you subscribing to begin with?
    09-26-2014 04:39 PM
    I got a nasty mark for saying idoit. You might get whipped for saying Fcuk.
    09-26-2014 04:46 PM
    Macrumors is full of a bunch of weirdos(like a bag of angry cats over there). They are the ones who started the bendgate without a single ounce of investigation. It does take away from the (fact) because there is no fact. Until someone get appropriate test platforms that give real information then its nothing more than people/websites/bloggers/news agencies trying to get viewership with a popular companies new product.
    You want to see weird? You should visit 4Chan sometime and see how much personal information they got about the original guy who reported it (the fat guy who drove several hours with the phone in his pocket)...these groups are like a bee hive, and when you poke them, they swarm...I'm going to guess that the original few that made this such a media storm regret it heavily now.
    09-26-2014 04:48 PM
    You want to see weird? You should visit 4Chan sometime and see how much personal information they got about the original guy who reported it (the fat guy who drove several hours with the phone in his pocket)...these groups are like a bee hive, and when you poke them, they swarm...I'm going to guess that the original few that made this such a media storm regret it heavily now.
    As they should. I People go really far out of their to mess with apple.
    09-26-2014 04:57 PM
    I got a nasty mark for saying idoit. You might get whipped for saying Fcuk.
    It's a brand? It's not a bad word please don't ban me. I was expressing my feelings towards apple.
    09-26-2014 05:07 PM
    The dude's using so much force his skin is white (ie white knuckling) and he's shaking
    09-28-2014 01:23 AM