Should I sell my iPhone 6 plus 16 GB Gold T-Mobile?

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
So this guy offered to pay me $1,700 for my iPhone I just want to know if I should sell it and then buy the iPhone 6 plus 128 GB? The only thing is the wait I wouldn't mind being without a phone for a couple of weeks but I got this phone on launch day, should I sell it at this price? Or keep it? Please help me decide thanks in advance

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
So this guy offered to pay me $1,700 for my iPhone I just want to know if I should sell it and then buy the iPhone 6 plus 128 GB? The only thing is the wait I wouldn't mind being without a phone for a couple of weeks but I got this phone on launch day, should I sell it at this price? Or keep it? Please help me decide thanks in advance

What's there to think about,,? Sell it

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

L24cy.gif

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
There is no way that's a serious question. If it is........ how about buying the Golden Gate Bridge from me for only $1700? I'll even throw in the Grand Canyon.

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
There is no way that's a serious question. If it is........ how about buying the Golden Gate Bridge from me for only $1700? I'll even throw in the Grand Canyon.

I was just asking, curious to know what you guys think, I liked your response btw lol

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

If this is true then I would say yes but I find this hard to believe. Why would he offer you 1700 for a now USED, lower storage iPhone when he can get the max storage iPhone 6+ unlocked for almost 300+ LESS? Does he have a mental defect? I sniff a BM.