21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Here?s the recipe for iPhone FUD:*
(Fear Uncertainty Doubt)

1. Identify an issue that all other smartphones have (i.e. cellular antenna attenuation, screens that can be scratched with materials that are harder than the screen, metal casing that can be scratched with materials that are harder than the metal casing, phishing easily-guessed passwords from people who fail to utilize two-factor and other provided protections to obtain photos taken with smartphones from online storage, metal cases that bend under extreme force, etc.) or concoct an issue which has no factual basis at all (i.e. iPhone 5c, which outsold all other non-iPhones on the planet, is a ?failure.?)

2. Important: Pretend that issue is only attributable to Apple?s iPhone. Feign ?concern.?

3. Make goofy videos using iPhone only to illustrate this issue that all other smartphones have. Continue to feign ?concern.?

4. Blow said issue wildly out of proportion via the media echo chamber with much wringing of hands.

5. After Apple?s iPhone destroys you in premium smartphone sales, wonder why your iPhone FUD failed yet again.

*MDN TAKE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
There are more than 9 retarded people in the world. Expect more. Maybe they should get one of those indestructible Nokias that played snake if they want to thrash their phone.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
These issues with every new Apple product is getting old. Yes, it can and will bend. So will my computer or car keys for that matter. Its a technology tool/device. Treat it as one with some care.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I went to best buy today because I was curious...and tried to bend the display model of the 6 plus. I was able to bend it, but it wasn't easy.

That is absurd. "I went in to a store and destroyed a $800 device to satisfy my curiosity." You are either joking or broke the law. Wow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro