iPhone 6 Plus bend-ability...a 30 day (or more), long term, legitimate test...

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site

I don't understand how someone sits on a $600 electronic glass and aluminum device and complains of bending.
Or taking said device, put it in their skinny jeans pocket, which are designed to show off ones physical assets and complain about a bent phone... Or bend it with obvious extreme exertion and then complains that the phone "in fact does bend"...
Big ups to Apple for addressing this "issue" and taking the high road.

etexans82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You can put whatever you want next to this experiment...I laid the control info out, it's up to whoever is reading it to take into account what they feel does or does not effect the outcome. Personally, I don't think this leather case will make a difference in regard to how bendable people are reporting this phone is, but hey, if you feel differently, asterisk away.

Sure will do! Your experiment is a good idea though.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sean how do we know you're not gonna use that new iRoller to flatten it out at the end of every night? :p

Faith. Plus, I wouldn't even know where to find said roller...it's a woman's place to be in the kitchen making sandwiches.

(**PSA: please don't report me and ask for me to be banned for that last comment, it was a joke, and it seems we have A LOT of people here who can't take a joke)

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
But normal use is using two hands to bend it though!

In all seriousness, thank you for doing this test. They need to hurry up and ship more so I can get one.

IrishFXDB

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Was just curious how the test is going? I'm pretty firmly in the "bend issues are overblown" camp, but I've yet to see anyone do a real world test like this over the course of days and weeks so I'm curious.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Meh, lost interest because my phone is just fine, nobody would sticky the thread to keep it relevant and honestly...I've got better things to do with my time than prove the durability of this device when everyone pretty much knows it's just fine anyways.

Sorry 'bout that folks!

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've got better things to do with my time than prove the durability of this device when everyone pretty much knows it's just fine anyways.

Sorry 'bout that folks!

"Better things to do with my time"........ as in watching the Cards sending the Dodgers home????

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
"Better things to do with my time"........ as in watching the Cards sending the Dodgers home????

tumblr_inline_n39w4mcoWP1qa826v.gif

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro