or anyone changed their mind about buying it?

I got applecareplus today just in case.... the first day i got the iPhone plus the guy charged it to without my concern. I got the refund back to my account but i called today and got it back!!!

now i feel safe and relieved lol
    09-24-2014 09:45 PM
    I sure hope so! So I can get mine.

I hope SquareTrade don't raise their rates for the bending.
    Hiri89, 21stNow and mommybetts like this.
    09-24-2014 09:52 PM
    I sure hope so! So I can get mine.
    very smart lol....

I had to take it out of my pocket today in class because i was so afraid of bending it...

I wear skinny skinny jeans and i have big legs... so i can't imagine the amount of pressure i will put on the phone if i sit with it in the pocket.

I called apple as soon as i got out of that classroom. Now like i said I'm in peace
    EmceeGeek and sillymacboy like this.
    09-24-2014 09:56 PM
    No and I think this whole bend thing is being so overblown. I'm picking up my + tomorrow.
    Les74, Hiri89, jaymojones and 6 others like this.
    09-24-2014 10:20 PM
    Of course not I already have my phone anyway. But regardless it is way overblown. I have no worries about it at all. I'm much more concerned about things likely to happen, like my kids picking it up and well, being kids.
    09-24-2014 10:25 PM
    No and I think this whole bend thing is being so overblown. I'm picking up my + tomorrow.
    are you planning on getting the applecareplus?

i hope you enjoy your phone! it's a piece of art! beautiful
    09-24-2014 10:25 PM
    are you planning on getting the applecareplus?

i hope you enjoy your phone! it's a piece of art! beautiful
    Yeah I am since I plan to keep this for the full 2 years. But I'm also going to see how I like the + and if I can't get use to it I was going to get the 6 and then get AppleCare+.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-24-2014 10:26 PM
    I'm not cancelling my order. I've always wanted a curved display so this is my chance to get one!

Sent from my HTC M8
    09-24-2014 10:28 PM
    Yeah I am since I plan to keep this for the full 2 years. But I'm also going to see how I like the + and if I can't get use to it I was going to get the 6 and then get AppleCare+.
    For me the iPhone 6 feels like an iPhone 5/5s... i barely notice the difference.

what color you gonna get? gb?
    09-24-2014 10:29 PM
    Makes me want to buy another one for no reason.
    Hiri89, EmceeGeek, iJuan and 3 others like this.
    09-24-2014 10:32 PM
    Nope love mine. I also have Apple Care which I get with every phone. I drop stuff and have kids.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-24-2014 10:33 PM
    Makes me want to buy another one for no reason.
    You're a police officer, right? I think you should get another one and shoot it. I bet you could get on CNN because we all have the perfectly reasonable expectation that our phones can stop bullets.
    09-24-2014 10:40 PM
    Still trying to track one down soon I will have my precious
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-24-2014 10:41 PM
    Nope love mine. I also have Apple Care which I get with every phone. I drop stuff and have kids.
    Ditto. Loving every minute of carrying my 6 Plus in my back pocket.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-24-2014 10:42 PM
    Just received my 6+ today. Cannot imagine how tight pants would have to be to put that much pressure on the device. No issues here with me.
    Last edited by planoman; 09-24-2014 at 11:02 PM.
    decypher44 and iJuan like this.
    09-24-2014 10:47 PM
    For me the iPhone 6 feels like an iPhone 5/5s... i barely notice the difference.

what color you gonna get? gb?
    I preordered my phone on the 12th but didn't get my order in till 1245am so missed the shipping window to get it launch day . But I got a 64GB Space Gray.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-24-2014 10:57 PM
    I just bought insurance BUT keeping and loving the phone. Anyone who thinks its okay to sit on a phone needs a reality check. I wouldn't sit on my laptop. Why would I sit on my phone?
    09-24-2014 11:01 PM
    I just bought insurance BUT keeping and loving the phone. Anyone who thinks its okay to sit on a phone needs a reality check. I wouldn't sit on my laptop. Why would I sit on my phone?
    i wouldn't sit in anything that i own....

however, i read somewhere that the bending issue was caused in the front of the pocket... thats why i held my iPhone for almost two hours in class today.... i put it in my pocket but i couldn't pay attention to the class because i was so worried it would bend lol.

#mystruggle
    09-24-2014 11:06 PM
    I haven't canceled my order yet, but I'm pretty sure I am going to. My phone lives in my front pocket. I don't wear anything close to skinny jeans, but I still don't want a bent up phone. I'm a bigger guy, so of course I'd never put a phone in my back pocket. Ever. But it stays in my front pocket while I'm at work - that's for nine hours (minus a one hour lunch and two 20 minute breaks). My iPhone 5 has lived in that pocket for two years now. I size checked a 6 Plus and it will indeed fit comfortably in that pocket, but I quite frankly don't trust it now.

I ordered a Space Gray 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus. It is scheduled to be here mid-October. But, since I'm porting my number to Verizon with this order, canceling it would be quite the hassle. I will probably just return the phone for a regular 6 once it arrives.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-24-2014 11:11 PM
    I'm not cancelling my order. I've always wanted a curved display so this is my chance to get one!

Sent from my HTC M8
    Says you posted from an M8. Just bend that one because it's aluminum and you'll have a curved display right now.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-24-2014 11:12 PM
    I haven't canceled my order yet, but I'm pretty sure I am going to. My phone lives in my front pocket. I don't wear anything close to skinny jeans, but I still don't want a bent up phone. I'm a bigger guy, so of course I'd never put a phone in my back pocket. Ever. But it stays in my front pocket while I'm at work - that's for nine hours (minus a one hour lunch and two 20 minute breaks). My iPhone 5 has lived in that pocket for two years now. I size checked a 6 Plus and it will indeed fit comfortably in that pocket, but I quite frankly don't trust it now.

I ordered a Space Gray 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus. It is scheduled to be here mid-October. But, since I'm porting my number to Verizon with this order, canceling it would be quite the hassle. I will probably just return the phone for a regular 6 once it arrives.

but wouldn't a case help to avoid bending the phone? i got the silicone one from apple.

but i understand you! i saw a video where the 6 won't bed. it's just the plus, unfortunately
    09-24-2014 11:28 PM
    Says you posted from an M8. Just bend that one because it's aluminum and you'll have a curved display right now.
    He's trolling, just let it go. Don't stoop to his level. Trashing Apple is the only thing that makes up for that camera apparently
    09-24-2014 11:30 PM
    You're a police officer, right? I think you should get another one and shoot it. I bet you could get on CNN because we all have the perfectly reasonable expectation that our phones can stop bullets.
    Screen bends for no reason...bullet could ricochet and come back at me. Might hurt...
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-24-2014 11:31 PM
    He's trolling, just let it go. Don't stoop to his level. Trashing Apple is the only thing that makes up for that camera apparently
    Please just please stop...

I deal with enough clueless people at work, I don't wanna deal with any on this site also.

Anyone here can tell you I'm no troll nor an apple basher. But I guess owning an android phone classifies me as one. Smfh..

Sent from my HTC M8
    TomsAndroid and Smply_Rcklss like this.
    09-24-2014 11:38 PM
    Please just please stop...

I deal with enough clueless people at work, I don't wanna deal with any on this site also.

Anyone here can tell you I'm no troll nor an apple basher. But I guess owning an android phone classifies me as one. Smfh..

Sent from my HTC M8
    So how is: "I'm not cancelling my order. I've always wanted a curved display so this is my chance to get one!" not trolling? And no I am not clueless, I had an HTC one and fully qualified and informed to talk about it. So what is causing you to troll then? And no, your words are the reason I responded to you, not your choice in technology
    09-24-2014 11:44 PM
99 123 ...