Is anyone canceling the order because of the bend issue?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I got a 64GB white/silver iPhone 6 Plus that I'm keeping in Apple's red leather case for now.
Love it. And it hasn't bent.

awesome... ill be getting my mom a silver one too as a surprise whenever is available in PR. 16 gb tho. she only likes to play candy crush and doesn't even have music or pics on it so... lol

how you like the leather case? ill be getting a black one tomorrow. Even tho i like the feel of the silicone i don't like how it looks all the time. Dirty and grease with lots of scratches even tho i take care of it like if it were a baby lol

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Why would you sit on a 5.5" aluminum phone???????????? Don't put it in your pocket people

Please, don't expect people to drop the #BendGate until people stop the "you're using it wrong". That's just as ridiculous. ie. Both things are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I just read the article. Very nice to see. The HTC was actually the worst. Interesting.

I have the original HTC One. If this is true, it's taken away most of my worry. I just tried bending my phone, and even using as much force as I'd expect from a front pocket, it didn't even flex. Still, Unbox Therapy says that the Plus bent more easily than other phones, regardless of what the "tests" say.

Ugh. I wouldn't even care if it did bend, anymore. Just give me this phone already!

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the original HTC One. If this is true, it's taken away most of my worry. I just tried bending my phone, and even using as much force as I'd expect from a front pocket, it didn't even flex. Still, Unbox Therapy says that the Plus bent more easily than other phones, regardless of what the "tests" say.

Ugh. I wouldn't even care if it did bend, anymore. Just give me this phone already!

Consumer reports un biased and straight forward. They test and report on products fairly. I agree though. I just want my phone. Hopeful it will come soon.

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I just read the article. Very nice to see. The HTC was actually the worst. Interesting.

I don't think that being worse is really a bad thing. These phones hold up to more than 70 pounds of direct pressure and thats amazing. The problem is with these bloggers, youtube attention seeking bleeps, and news agencies that just print anything that will get them clicks.

I have an almost inch thick macbook pro retina that I put in a case then in my bag for transport. Why in the name that all is Tom Cruise, would someone sit on a phone?

Last edited:

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I was nervous and considering exchanging my 6 Plus for a 6 when it finally arrived but I felt a 6 Plus and held it in the store today and fell in love. I'm over the controversy. Consumer Reports tested the phones and they did pretty well.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I stopped by a Verizon store today to order my wife a iPhone as well. I again played with the 6+ and it will hold up just fine. No worried for me. I ended up ordering the wife a 6+ as well. We. Oth had the note 3 at one Pointe so no worries on size.

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
When apple released this phone and sold 10,000,000 in a weekend and could have done better with more supply, you should expect this nonsense. Android might seem like its a healthy OS and doing good but its not and that is just growing. HTC is hemorrhaging profits, Sony's phone wing is killing the rest of the company, now samsung is losing money. These Chinese companies are producing better products at half the price using a free OS. Apple is the only company that sticks to a good business model and it shows. Who wants to buy a phone that is released with outdated software, with funny screen colors, a laggy very complicated OS, and doesn't receive timely updates because everyone has their hand in the process.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
A mot of the devices are very good. I have a G3 now as well as several other android devices. The bulk of the problem with the os. Updates are the carriers who have to install their crap all over the phone. Yes you Verizon. The best thing with Apple is the carriers are forbidin to put their crap on the phones leaving it a pure experience as Apple intended. Apple defiantly has a great business model.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods