Is anyone canceling the order because of the bend issue?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
He's trolling, just let it go. Don't stoop to his level. Trashing Apple is the only thing that makes up for that camera apparently
Please just please stop...

I deal with enough clueless people at work, I don't wanna deal with any on this site also.

Anyone here can tell you I'm no troll nor an apple basher. But I guess owning an android phone classifies me as one. Smfh..

Sent from my HTC M8

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Please just please stop...

I deal with enough clueless people at work, I don't wanna deal with any on this site also.

Anyone here can tell you I'm no troll nor an apple basher. But I guess owning an android phone classifies me as one. Smfh..

Sent from my HTC M8

So how is: "I'm not cancelling my order. I've always wanted a curved display so this is my chance to get one!" not trolling? And no I am not clueless, I had an HTC one and fully qualified and informed to talk about it. So what is causing you to troll then? And no, your words are the reason I responded to you, not your choice in technology

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So how is: "I'm not cancelling my order. I've always wanted a curved display so this is my chance to get one!" not trolling? And no I am not clueless, I had an HTC one and fully qualified and informed to talk about it. So what is causing you to troll then? And no, your words are the reason I responded to you, not your choice in technology
Dude it was a joke... Like how LG and Samsung are coming out with curved displays...

uploadfromtaptalk1411616941305.jpg

Sent from my HTC M8

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I love love love my big iPhone love it
Would not return it, I actually wanna buy another one just because lol

Just put a case on it and everything will be ok

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
You guys are killing me, I have no intentions of getting an actual curved display. It was just a joke making light of this whole situation being blown out of proportion.

Sent from my HTC M8

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
You guys are killing me, I have no intentions of getting an actual curved display. It was just a joke making light of this whole situation being blown out of proportion.

Sent from my HTC M8

He was just asking a question spawned by your joke. You said joke, he understands. This just made him start thinking about curved displays is all.

Justin Beatty

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I haven't canceled my order yet, but I'm pretty sure I am going to. My phone lives in my front pocket. I don't wear anything close to skinny jeans, but I still don't want a bent up phone. I'm a bigger guy, so of course I'd never put a phone in my back pocket. Ever. But it stays in my front pocket while I'm at work - that's for nine hours (minus a one hour lunch and two 20 minute breaks). My iPhone 5 has lived in that pocket for two years now. I size checked a 6 Plus and it will indeed fit comfortably in that pocket, but I quite frankly don't trust it now.

I ordered a Space Gray 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus. It is scheduled to be here mid-October. But, since I'm porting my number to Verizon with this order, canceling it would be quite the hassle. I will probably just return the phone for a regular 6 once it arrives.

I've been carrying around mine for nearly a week now in my front pocket. At no point have I ever found myself putting any stress on the phone. I wear khakis at work and regular fit jeans at home. if this is you, which it sounds like, you have nothing to fear.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Still buying. (10/29 - 11/7 delivery). But will definitely be purchasing a case for extra support. Initially thought I would never even consider buying such a large phone, and now I'm obsessively checking my AT&T order to see if my delivery date has been updated. Now I want it even more! What is happening?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Still buying. (10/29 - 11/7 delivery). But will definitely be purchasing a case for extra support. Initially thought I would never even consider buying such a large phone, and now I'm obsessively checking my AT&T order to see if my delivery date has been updated. Now I want it even more! What is happening?

lol... i never thought id line up at an apple store and be awake for 26 hours...

Im loving by big phone!!! I'm obsessed with it!!! and the battery life is just incredible!!!!

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
no I'm not canceling.

apples customer service is beyond reproach. if the issue is legit, I know apple will let me return the phone.

I do wonder if others are canceling though. my order wasn't supposed to even ship for two more weeks but its now preparing for shipment.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
no I'm not canceling.

apples customer service is beyond reproach. if the issue is legit, I know apple will let me return the phone.

I do wonder if others are canceling though. my order wasn't supposed to even ship for two more weeks but its now preparing for shipment.

im glad you will receive your phone soon.

on the other side, if people are canceling they will never know what they are missing out!

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Right, same three pictures of bent phones goes viral and one guy bending on you tube. So classic over reaction. 10 million sold combined and three fails shown 10 million times.

So far I'm not concerned. Have my Plus in Apple leather case, bought Applecare+, and I don't sit on it. Will let this play out, keeping my phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2