Is anyone canceling the order because of the bend issue?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
or anyone changed their mind about buying it?

I got applecareplus today just in case.... the first day i got the iPhone plus the guy charged it to without my concern. I got the refund back to my account but i called today and got it back!!!

now i feel safe and relieved lol

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I sure hope so! So I can get mine.

very smart lol....

I had to take it out of my pocket today in class because i was so afraid of bending it...

I wear skinny skinny jeans and i have big legs... so i can't imagine the amount of pressure i will put on the phone if i sit with it in the pocket.

I called apple as soon as i got out of that classroom. Now like i said I'm in peace :party:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
are you planning on getting the applecareplus?

i hope you enjoy your phone! it's a piece of art! beautiful

Yeah I am since I plan to keep this for the full 2 years. But I'm also going to see how I like the + and if I can't get use to it I was going to get the 6 and then get AppleCare+.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I am since I plan to keep this for the full 2 years. But I'm also going to see how I like the + and if I can't get use to it I was going to get the 6 and then get AppleCare+.

For me the iPhone 6 feels like an iPhone 5/5s... i barely notice the difference.

what color you gonna get? gb?

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Just received my 6+ today. Cannot imagine how tight pants would have to be to put that much pressure on the device. No issues here with me.

Last edited:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
For me the iPhone 6 feels like an iPhone 5/5s... i barely notice the difference.

what color you gonna get? gb?

I preordered my phone on the 12th but didn't get my order in till 1245am so missed the shipping window to get it launch day . But I got a 64GB Space Gray.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I just bought insurance BUT keeping and loving the phone. Anyone who thinks its okay to sit on a phone needs a reality check. I wouldn't sit on my laptop. Why would I sit on my phone?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I just bought insurance BUT keeping and loving the phone. Anyone who thinks its okay to sit on a phone needs a reality check. I wouldn't sit on my laptop. Why would I sit on my phone?

i wouldn't sit in anything that i own....

however, i read somewhere that the bending issue was caused in the front of the pocket... thats why i held my iPhone for almost two hours in class today.... i put it in my pocket but i couldn't pay attention to the class because i was so worried it would bend lol.

#mystruggle

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I haven't canceled my order yet, but I'm pretty sure I am going to. My phone lives in my front pocket. I don't wear anything close to skinny jeans, but I still don't want a bent up phone. I'm a bigger guy, so of course I'd never put a phone in my back pocket. Ever. But it stays in my front pocket while I'm at work - that's for nine hours (minus a one hour lunch and two 20 minute breaks). My iPhone 5 has lived in that pocket for two years now. I size checked a 6 Plus and it will indeed fit comfortably in that pocket, but I quite frankly don't trust it now.

I ordered a Space Gray 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus. It is scheduled to be here mid-October. But, since I'm porting my number to Verizon with this order, canceling it would be quite the hassle. I will probably just return the phone for a regular 6 once it arrives.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I haven't canceled my order yet, but I'm pretty sure I am going to. My phone lives in my front pocket. I don't wear anything close to skinny jeans, but I still don't want a bent up phone. I'm a bigger guy, so of course I'd never put a phone in my back pocket. Ever. But it stays in my front pocket while I'm at work - that's for nine hours (minus a one hour lunch and two 20 minute breaks). My iPhone 5 has lived in that pocket for two years now. I size checked a 6 Plus and it will indeed fit comfortably in that pocket, but I quite frankly don't trust it now.

I ordered a Space Gray 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus. It is scheduled to be here mid-October. But, since I'm porting my number to Verizon with this order, canceling it would be quite the hassle. I will probably just return the phone for a regular 6 once it arrives.

but wouldn't a case help to avoid bending the phone? i got the silicone one from apple.

but i understand you! i saw a video where the 6 won't bed. it's just the plus, unfortunately

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh