I've never had one before either, but I think I want to try one! I know people have gotten them from a verizon store. Has anyone gotten one from an at&t store?

Thats the closest to me. I'd feel better with a rep at one of those stores putting it on for me as opposed to ordering one. I've never been great with applying those.

Also do they remove easily / leave residue ? I've only used the plastic ones, so I'm such a newbie at this
    09-25-2014 12:20 PM
    I have ordered the tech armor HD standard screen protectors (not the glass). I had Skinomi brand on my iPhone 5 and it worked well, though started peeling after a year or so. I've never used the glass ones and probably never will. I think the standard ones are enough. I also will have it in a case and have purchased the AppleCare +, so I feel good about that. The screen protectors haven't arrived yet, but I know that all of the ones released so far do not cover the full screen of the new iPhones, due to the curved edges. If it looks really awkward or annoying to the eyes, I might not even use it
    09-25-2014 12:28 PM
    if you drop your phone on the screen, the glass protector will shatter, but your phone screen will be ok. its kinda like your collarbone, it breaks so the stuff under it doesn't take the stress. so yes, I think they're worth it. still waiting on mine, but ive had them on all my other phones. never had them crack with a normal drop, except face down (like when the screen landed on my gearshift, and the case wouldn't help)

side note, enjoy that moment of panic before you realize the cracks are only on the protector.
    09-26-2014 10:31 AM
    Unless your screen is made out of diamonds...
    I'll take a diamond screen, please!

Otherwise, I was thinking about going with Spigen. I helped someone put one on their Note last year and it was a really beautiful protector. I've never seen Zagg's, though. The 6 Plus display feels so strong as it is, but I think it's just an illusion!
    09-26-2014 12:04 PM
    Zagg Glass just saved my iPhone 6 plus Are glass Screen Protectors worth it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1411756672.509000.jpg
    wildmangk and decypher44 like this.
    09-26-2014 02:38 PM
    I think the glass feels amazing so I would say yes they are worth it
    decypher44 likes this.
    09-26-2014 03:17 PM
    Zagg glass extreme on my iPhone 6.
    As said above, it's cheaper to replace a screen protector than to change a screen. And the glass feels GREAT and MUCH easier to keep from smudges.
    This is the first time I use one, but it will be a permanent investment from now on. I love it.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    decypher44 likes this.
    09-26-2014 03:56 PM
    I was at a local Best Buy today and they had a Zagg rep on site who was setting up a kiosk to install their InvisibleShield screen protectors...there really wasn't anyone over by him so just for sh*ts and giggles I walked over to him to see if he had a 6 Plus he could let me see that had the "Glass" screen protector on it. Surprisingly the guy said "I've actually never done a iPhone 6 Plus...would you like to be the first?" I sat back and thought this was either a really lame sales pitch to get me to buy one or he was honestly curious...he then said "No charge, it'll be good experience for me and you can tell your friends your experience with it!"

Sold.

I've never used one of these before and honestly, I've always kind of been an opponent of them because I never liked the way they looked or felt, and I even explained that to him...he said "Trust me, you won't mind this one..." and I let him go to work. This was the result, and I have to say, I think I'm pretty much on board for life with this particular version. Feels just like the regular screen, put on perfectly with no dust or bubbles, and the best part...FREE. Can't beat that...

09-26-2014 03:57 PM
    Do they sell the Zagg Glass in stores?

If they do what stores are they in?

or do everyone order theirs from the website?
    Got mine at Best Buy.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    09-26-2014 03:57 PM
    I was at a local Best Buy today and they had a Zagg rep on site who was setting up a kiosk to install their InvisibleShield screen protectors...there really wasn't anyone over by him so just for sh*ts and giggles I walked over to him to see if he had a 6 Plus he could let me see that had the "Glass" screen protector on it. Surprisingly the guy said "I've actually never done a iPhone 6 Plus...would you like to be the first?" I sat back and thought this was either a really lame sales pitch to get me to buy one or he was honestly curious...he then said "No charge, it'll be good experience for me and you can tell your friends your experience with it!"

Sold.

I've never used one of these before and honestly, I've always kind of been an opponent of them because I never liked the way they looked or felt, and I even explained that to him...he said "Trust me, you won't mind this one..." and I let him go to work. This was the result, and I have to say, I think I'm pretty much on board for life with this particular version. Feels just like the regular screen, put on perfectly with no dust or bubbles, and the best part...FREE. Can't beat that...

http://i.imgur.com/FFCHBmD.jpg
    And the warranty kicks ****.
    09-26-2014 04:15 PM
    I found Zagg at AT&T store. They had no phones, but did have Zagg glass and HDX screen covers. I got the Glass. Love it, way better than the glare plastic one I first bought at Apple store.
    09-26-2014 06:06 PM
    Got Zagg Glass on my 6+ and love it.
    09-27-2014 12:55 AM
    I absolutely think they are worth it
    I purchase mine directly from Verizon! And it's well worth it

I like having my device in a Otterbox defender or symmetry case (whenever they become available). For the defender, I get rid of the ugly plastic protector and so it's covered with the tempered glass instead and it's amazing

Waiting patiently for them........
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    09-27-2014 01:56 AM

Sold.

Looks like there is air at the bottom across the entire lip.
    09-27-2014 05:20 PM
    Im using the HDX which is thinner than the glass but offers more protection and still feels like real glass. It also has a lower lip which makes it more natural with swipes.
    09-27-2014 05:21 PM
    I have the zagg glass on my 6+, if and when something happens to it I may try the hdx next time.
    09-27-2014 05:45 PM
    Just put HDX on today ...

So far so good ... The HDX is triple shatter proof with HD clarity .
    falconeight likes this.
    09-27-2014 05:50 PM
    Just put HDX on today ...

So far so good ... The HDX is triple shatter proof with HD clarity .
    I usually go with glass but I couldn't justify it with the feel, protection,and cheaper price of the HDX. I also didn't like the steep drop off of the glass on the i6p.
    09-27-2014 05:57 PM
    I usually go with glass but I couldn't justify it with the feel, protection,and cheaper price of the HDX. I also didn't like the steep drop off of the glass on the i6p.
    So you put what on then?
    09-27-2014 06:48 PM
    Looks like there is air at the bottom across the entire lip.
    Nah, just the angle of the picture...
    09-27-2014 07:37 PM
    So you put what on then?
    HDX
    09-27-2014 07:43 PM

Sold.

Nice photo, great angle. I picked mine up this morning and will be putting it on later this evening.
    09-27-2014 07:54 PM
    Our local mall has a Zagg booth where the technician can put the glass on for you. I just bought a leather case for my 6+ and I am seriously thinking about getting the Zagg glass to protect the screen. Now my question is, I still want to get a waterproof case for the long haul, what happen when I put on a waterproof case that comes with screen protector? Do I have to peel off the Zagg glass first and is it easy to take it off? What if I cannot take it off, will it hinder the touch screen when I have a screen protector on top of the Zagg glass?
    09-27-2014 09:09 PM
    its not bad but i think it's ruined the shape of screen 😕
    09-27-2014 09:49 PM
49 12