Still not sold on this beast of s slab

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
When chilling the phone is just unreal ...

On the go ? It's a potential fumble on the goal line .

Can't quick text , it takes effort to do things to get it out to write an email etc...

It's a luxury item honestly

However the display is outrageous it also sits in pocket real well very light.

Still not sure how a downgrade to 6 would feel ?

The plus looks unreal just sitting there too however you could look like a tool with it against your ear.

Should I return or not hmmn..._

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Can't quick text , it takes effort to do things to get it out to write an email etc...

The plus looks unreal just sitting there too however you could look like a tool with it against your ear.

We can't answer this for you... Oh wait, yes we can. Return the iPhone and buy an Owl. :)

What do YOU think you should do? Go with that decision.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

How is it a downgrade? Both camera's have received exceptional marks. Both batteries have fared well. Both screens have been praised. The 1080p is slightly noticeably better when side-by-side with the 6. Will you be using your device side-by-side with another device at all times? If not, then don't get caught up in the spec war. Will you be taking pics and videos while riding on a bicycle? Will you be comparing every low-light pic you take with a 6+ to the same taken with a 6? If not, then don't sweat over OIS.

I really wish people would quit turning this into a premium vs non-premium story. If you want a 5.5" phone, go for it. If you want 4.7" phone, have at it.
No offense but looking like a tool with either against your ear should be the least of your worries.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the plus, and if I had to do it again I'd get the 6, but honestly this phone isn't too big, it's just really big. The 6 is too small, I'd like a straight 5" phone, but Apple isn't about compromise, only extremes (16 vs 64, anyone?)

The_Dark_Passenger

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't get these types of threads. Do people not realize that, yes the iPhone 6 Plus is BIG. The display is 5.5". That's a full 1.5" larger then the 5s, and that's not including the bezel. Would I get the 6 over the 6 Plus. No, I won't, as I bought the 6 Plus knowing that it's going to be very large, and that's a reason why I bought it.

But, if the 6 Plus is too big for you, and it seems like it is; then switch it out for the 6.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Click, in the span of 5 days you have managed to make 4 other threads regarding the choice of the 6 vs the 6+ and now this one. Seriously man, you have got to come to grips with the fact that there are two different offerings that have pros and cons. You have exhausted the subject. You either have to make the choice that is best for you regardless of what others are doing....or just buy both phones and keep one in each pocket. Creating countless threads on the same subject simply will not solve this for you.

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6/300586-screen-real-estate-6-question.html
http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6/300331-anyone-taking-their-6-back-plus.html
http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6-plus/299825-anyone-returning-6-6-a.html
http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6-plus/300057-phone-badass-but.html

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
ravensword part deux...

Interesting. I thought the same exact thing.

Anyway, if people are this indecisive about a phone, I wonder how they react in real life? It's not that complicated, people. Not like it's Sophie's Choice here...

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

Umm... what?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
How is it a downgrade? Both camera's have received exceptional marks. Both batteries have fared well. Both screens have been praised. The 1080p is slightly noticeably better when side-by-side with the 6. Will you be using your device side-by-side with another device at all times? If not, then don't get caught up in the spec war. Will you be taking pics and videos while riding on a bicycle? Will you be comparing every low-light pic you take with a 6+ to the same taken with a 6? If not, then don't sweat over OIS.

I really wish people would quit turning this into a premium vs non-premium story. If you want a 5.5" phone, go for it. If you want 4.7" phone, have at it.
No offense but looking like a tool with either against your ear should be the least of your worries.

The OIS in the 6 Plus is a big difference in Camera imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative