Re: Show us your home screen

Mine recently
2ef77a8a5a8d843f73fdf22005558841.jpg

Sent from my  6+

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site

Found this image from Garz the other day.

Attachments

• 2015-02-27 05.56.13.jpg
    2015-02-27 05.56.13.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 99

Glenn Sager

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site

Well, since there was a thread with 17 pages of responses, I thought maybe there was something I was missing with iPhone home screens. Then I look at the results, and as I thought, it is just a wallpaper with some Icons on it. Hence my question. There is another thread that is looking to see peoples iPhone wallpapers. These seem to show exactly the same thing really. I mean, there is a real limit to what you can have for a homescreen; a picture and some number (including 0) of icons, fairly boring stuff really. Obviously I am not an iPhone user but I thought perhaps there would be something new that might have me looking at switching.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

If you're asking for reasons to switch to the iPhone this thread may not be where you want to look but I can tell you two things; if you've been wanting software stability and some seriously great battery life then look no further than the iPhone 6 Plus. I came from Android and after having four 'droids, the iPhone is like a breath of fresh air.

But, that's not the discussion at hand in this thread. If you want more, ask in some of the other threads or even make your own thread in an iPhone sub-forum of this site of your choice (depending upon which model you want). Ask away, many of us would be happy to answer your questions (including myself).

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site

My latest. My daughter loves finding me new wallpapers. Sometimes she finds me ones that are way too busy for me, but she found this one today, and I love it! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1425184865.225104.jpg

Glenn Sager

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site

Thank you for the polite response. It is not that I am necessarily looking to switch. I just look in the forums to see what is going on. When I see a thread with so many responses I check it out. Personally I have not had the same experience with android as some claim, numerous phones and tablets with no major issues so I am quite happy. Really what my post was about involved the isea that there is home screen flexability on the iPhone. Beyond a wallpaper and moving icons around there is not. THat is what keeps me from the Apple phones, no flexability or custimization at all. Posting "show your homescreen" for an iPhone is a series of wallpapers. The same thread for any android would result in such varied possibilites. Widgets, UIs, options upon options. In the end I guess i hoped for more from this thread and got exactly what one should expect...not a lot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro