I figured since more and more people are getting their phones, we should get a screen protector thread going.
    I normally use Icarez glass protectors from Amazon but they are not available yet.
    I did find a deal for a glass protector on slickdeals though. For $5 it should be worth it. When it comes in I will upload some pics.

RooCase Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 or 6 Plus - RooCase Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 or 6 Plus $5 + Free Shipping - Amazon Deals, Coupons and Promos
    09-23-2014 07:37 AM
    The reviews of the RooCase Tempered Glass are awful - what gives? One person wrote that it is the wrong size...
    09-23-2014 08:19 AM
    Check this out it received a positive reviews so far LUVVITT Tempered Glass screen protector
    09-23-2014 08:39 AM
    The reviews of the RooCase Tempered Glass are awful - what gives? One person wrote that it is the wrong size...
    People rate it badly because it does not cover the entire screen. This is on purpose because the screen is curved and if the glass were to cover those parts it would peel off easily. Not knowing this people unfairly rate them very low.

Now, there is the thing as for how can a screen protector can safely cover and finding one that goes as far to the edges as possible. Some users have stated that some protectors leave out more than 1/4 inch on all sides, I think that is a bit too much.
    09-23-2014 08:51 AM
    To be fair if you read any reviews on Amazon there is tons of complaining lol. I figured for $5 it was worth the risk plus if it sucks Amazon will take it back. No risk really IMO.
    And as stated above the protector cannot go to the edge bc of the curved screen, so anyone complaining about that needs help.

I have used iSmooth and ICarez and been very happy with both but I do not see them available yet.
    09-23-2014 08:59 AM
    I have a Zagg glass screen protector
    09-23-2014 09:02 AM
    Zagg Glass here.
    09-23-2014 10:12 AM
    Anyone find a privacy screen protector ?
    09-23-2014 10:22 AM
    I have the zagg glass protector as well and even though it was $45 dollars it was worth it. I've taken it on & off about 20 times to straighten it up and it still sticks and stays perfectly on the phone
    09-23-2014 10:32 AM
    I ordered a Tech Armor tempered glass screen protector which should arrive early next week. I also ordered a Skinomi back and side skin for this beast so I can rock it naked. I hate covering up the beauty of these devices.
    gvndeb60 and Bmichael78 like this.
    09-23-2014 10:32 AM
    I have the zagg glass protector as well and even though it was $45 dollars it was worth it. I've taken it on & off about 20 times to straighten it up and it still sticks and stays perfectly on the phone
    You are brave. I am always worried I will break them when trying to remove them. I have done it but am still worried.

I ordered a Tech Armor tempered glass screen protector which should arrive early next week. I also ordered a Skinomi back and side skin for this beast so I can rock it naked. I hate covering up the beauty of these devices.
    I agree 100%. Hate covering up something that looks so good. That's why I don't wear a mask, everyone should see the beauty that is me
    Lynx likes this.
    09-23-2014 10:46 AM
    You are brave. I am always worried I will break them when trying to remove them. I have done it but am still worried.

I agree 100%. Hate covering up something that looks so good. That's why I don't wear a mask, everyone should see the beauty that is me
    Usually they do break and start losing their stick but I think the more you pay for a screen protector the better sticking ability it has
    09-23-2014 12:02 PM
    I have a Zagg glass screen protector
    Can you post a picture of it? I want to see how much space is around the edges. Im really tempted to buy one but I do t want too much space around the edges, I want to get it as close as possible, thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    09-24-2014 01:19 AM
    I picked up the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector on launch day. I actually really like it. The fit is spot-on and IMO it doesn't take away from the clarity of the screen too much. I would definitely recommend it.
    09-24-2014 07:39 AM
    Can you post a picture of it? I want to see how much space is around the edges. Im really tempted to buy one but I do t want too much space around the edges, I want to get it as close as possible, thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    I don't have a photo on me now but as soon as I get home.
    09-24-2014 09:13 AM
    My bodyguardz tempered glass pure just shipped. I also ordered the carbon fiber SKIN for the whole body of the phone.
    09-24-2014 10:29 AM