I got tired of looking. Seems like AZ is perpetually out of stock for purchase and pickup. Work schedule prevents me from just going and lining up. So I ordered my wife's iPhone 6 about 10 days ago. It’s now in town and will be delivered tomorrow.
    11-03-2014 09:57 PM
    Our store in Jacksonville, FL has been sold out for awhile. A co-worker of mine had to just wait for Verizon mail him a 6+ .
    11-04-2014 01:08 PM
    Noticing that in my area the iPhone 6 is the harder get than the 6 Plus now.
    11-04-2014 04:09 PM
    And just a word of advice for those of you who are looking to order a 6 Plus for pickup. Just because you check online to see if you can arrange a pickup at a local store at 11am doesn't mean you shouldn't check until the next day. Check again at 2PM, 3PM, and so forth. Inventory at the stores are updated as things come in. When I got my first 5S I checked online for a pickup 3 times in that same day. By the 3rd time a couple of hours later, it was available for pickup.
    Can confirm, a buddy of mine was checking every morning for new stock. I told him to check every 2-3 hours during the day. On the second day of him doing that sometime in the afternoon he checked and snagged a 6+ ready to pick up on his way home from work.
    raphie likes this.
    11-04-2014 04:14 PM
    Just to add to this thread.

Attachment 70482Attachment 70483Attachment 70484

All I did was randomly check. They're out there, people.
    Nice!

A buddy of ours just decided to get a 6+ and is interested in that exact model but he's with AT&T. Does anyone know --- if he purchases a T-Mo branded phone, will AT&T's carrier insurance cover it?
    11-04-2014 04:51 PM
    Nice!

A buddy of ours just decided to get a 6+ and is interested in that exact model but he's with AT&T. Does anyone know --- if he purchases a T-Mo branded phone, will AT&T's carrier insurance cover it?
    They probably will since AT&T doesn't use their own SKU's like Verizon does.
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    11-04-2014 05:01 PM
    The AT&T 6 plus 128 GB space gray is still VERY hard to find at Apple stores even in a town with more than 4 Apples stores, and about 15 AT&T corporate stores. I found a Gold model Friday, and will likely keep it if Gray doesn't show up in the next 10 days.
    11-10-2014 04:05 PM
    The AT&T 6 plus 128 GB space gray is still VERY hard to find at Apple stores even in a town with more than 4 Apples stores, and about 15 AT&T corporate stores. I found a Gold model Friday, and will likely keep it if Gray doesn't show up in the next 10 days.
    I know they're hard to find but you literally have to check at the precise moment they're in the inventory during the day. I should have included a picture of the 128GB variant also being available at the same time I made that post. I just made it a habit that day to keep checking for an iPhone 6 since I was looking to purchase one and after I was done I decided to check the 6 Plus for the sake of showing the forum.

I know it sucks to keep checking but it's pretty much the best method right now.
    11-10-2014 04:51 PM
    I posted this link in another thread, you can check 6/6+ availability in Apple stores worldwide. I'm unsure of its accuracy, but a phone call to the store would verify. Hope it helps someone.

iStockNow Live iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Stock Map

11-11-2014 07:04 AM
59 123