Gold, Gray, or Silver?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I think I zigged when I should have zagged. For the 5s I went with the space gray color, only ever having had a white iPhone previously. However, I did have second thoughts at that time about going instead with the new hotness then which was the gold color. So for the 6 Plus I decided to go with the gold option, but again I had second thoughts about having gone with the space gray option instead. For my next iPhone purchase it's either going to be a coin toss, or, consulting the magic 8 ball - '....outlook....'

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I originally bought a Space Grey but returned it for a Silver. They both look sharp but IMO, iOS 7/8/9 just looks better with the white boarder. And gold is very much not for me.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I originally bought a Space Grey but returned it for a Silver. They both look sharp but IMO, iOS 7/8/9 just looks better with the white boarder. And gold is very much not for me.

i do agree iOS 7/8/9 all look better on a white device but I think on the 6 and 6+ the white bezel around the screen is way too much and makes me wish Apple would've gave it less bezel and more screen but I don't notice as much with the black device

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
i do agree iOS 7/8/9 all look better on a white device but I think on the 6 and 6+ the white bezel around the screen is way too much and makes me wish Apple would've gave it less bezel and more screen but I don't notice as much with the black device

I doona know. I love the way the Space Grey/Black looks. So clean and seemless.

6PlusManiac

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I got the dark gray 6+ and also had the dark gray 5 before I upgraded. I like the way the dark gray/black iPhones look more overall, but I've started to notice that scratches on the white top and bottom of the front are less noticeable. I think my next one will be an all white one though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2