Gold, Gray, or Silver?

mulcahyd

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
I have the 64gig space grey - iPhone 6 Plus and it's awesome! I'm happy that I got that color.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk 

samos99

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I have the 6 Plus 64Gb Silver.

I have hesitated a long time because of its large size but once in my hands it perfectly fits my needs... I can't get back to my 5S...

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Got the 6 Plus in Gold this past Sunday. My first iPhone after being on Android since the beginning. I gotta say I love the gold and white combo, iOS 8 and the iPhone itself...

Same here. My space grey was shipped this Saturday. So far so good. A lot better than I thought without having used one before, besides my iPad.

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Space Gray all the way. I do not like how the Plus looks in white. The all black front is much sexier. On my previous phones I have prefered white.

tanson1011

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Have the space grey but like how the gold and sliver have the accent ring around the home button. Maybe get silver next time. Would also like to see a black version.

nancybout

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
I grabbed the gold love it but sometimes wonder if I should've got space grey for black but I love the gold 💗looks pretty shiney clean lol

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I've only been buying white phones for a while but the 6+ just looks so sleek with the all black front making the screen next to invisible while it's turned off. Somehow makes it looking smaller than with a white bezel.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I just have to get the 6 plus S in gold. I just bought some gold beats headphones so now I need a gold phone to match. I didn't like the space grey ones much.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
My Plus HAS to be Silver/White. The Space Gray looks too much like a big black slab from the front -in dim light you can't see the home button. The gold is just not for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73