Gold, Gray, or Silver?

kiwiruss

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I received a pre-owned Space Grey 6 plus from Gazelle.com on Tuesday. Excellent condition and runs great on Cricket wireless.

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Had a black iPhone since the 4s but went gold with the 6 plus (which I do like) but think my next iPhone will be silver.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I've waffled no more...my hubby is using my launch day preordered space grey plus and I'm rocking a white and gold.

Lord I didn't realize how much I love white iPhones until I had a space grey one. I'm meant for the white phones.

rbragg5

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I got Space Grey. I think the black blends better for a seamless screen in the front. Other than that I want a Gold one too, but my wife said no. Haha!

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I started out with a Space Gray Plus (I was able to secure a 64GB preorder). But once the phone launched and I saw the Gold 6+ on those beautiful tables, I wanted it, and I was so disappointed I wanted it because I was way past my return. I resisted buying the Gold one initially because the pictures of it looked so bad. The Gold color looked weird in pictures and the white bands looked super noticeable.

Not the case in person. The phone looked amazing. So against better judgement, I bought a 128gb Gold plus :)

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I just got a gold 6 plus. I like it a lot. Have always had black iPhones so wanted a change. Hoping I don't get over the white front too quickly though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods