Gold, Gray, or Silver?

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a Space Grey 64GB. Only issue now is maybe I should have gotten the 128GB for only $110 more. Bought it unlocked from Apple Store and still have a week to exchange it. Hmmmmm... Decisions:)

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I picked up a Space Grey 64GB. Only issue now is maybe I should have gotten the 128GB for only $110 more. Bought it unlocked from Apple Store and still have a week to exchange it. Hmmmmm... Decisions:)

I did the same as you. Got the 64GB as there were no 128GB models in stock. I tried to convince myself that I could mange 64GB but after about a week I knew that I would regret it if I didn't get 128GB. I did the exchange and I'm so glad that I did.

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I did the same as you. Got the 64GB as there were no 128GB models in stock. I tried to convince myself that I could mange 64GB but after about a week I knew that I would regret it if I didn't get 128GB. I did the exchange and I'm so glad that I did.

Did the same yesterday. Brought back the 64GB and got the 128GB. Definitely overkill for me but the 16GB woukd never cross my mind. So basically $110 more but probably worth it in the end

nielgab

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
space grey is better if you are working with your macbook pro...its a perfect match.
while on the other hand, for me its difficult to find GOLD macbook pro or GOLD lop top windows edition
so i preffer to go to SPACE GREY its look like little brother of my mac. 3 definition of this color

1) SPACE GREY- LOOKS MEN

2) WHITE SILVER- LOOKS WOMEN :yes::D

3) GOLD- LOOKS what? :rotfl::tongue::confused: you know the answer :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh