Gold, Gray, or Silver?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Got space grey today but wasn't my first choice... It's all Apple had left in the 6. So being the impatient guy I am I said to hell with it give me it

mij9895

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I got a gold one after I got the gold 5S. I really like the color. It just seems nicer than the silver does to me. I had a silver iPhone 5.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Post pictures please! I am leaning towards space grey. But silver intrigues me.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

sillymacboy

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I went with silver. I've always been a white/silver iPhone/iPad guy, but I went with gold for my 5S. I hated looking at it every day I owned it. 😒 I just never got into it!

runner7395

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Exactly what happens to me! I've always been wanting a different color but EVERY time it comes to buy I get the black/gray one! This time? Space grey of course but I keep eyeing the silver one.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Ended up sticking with Space Gray like I did with my 5S and Black/Slate before with my 5.... wanted to pull the trigger on white/gold but knowing which  Watch I want already based on what I've seen I went with space gray to match my iPad Air and the future watch purchase

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Just sold my 64 gig 6 to a friend of mine and purchased the silver 128 gig today. That was the original colour I wanted

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I had wanted silver to match my Mac and iPad and just because I like the color but all best buy had were gold ones so I just took it. at least it's still white on the front,never had a gold phone so it's taking some getting used to

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Went for Space Gray, but left with Silver. I got a Space Gray 5S but it's lighter on the 6 and I didn't like the color of the antenna lines. The Silver looked more minimalistic and a bit sharper, so I went for that. The rep said they only had two Silver, but I was first in line and the guy behind me also opted for Silver so we lucked out, but every single other person who I saw buy one got Space Gray. I didn't see a single person who wanted Gold.

Disclaimer: I also have the 6, not the 6 Plus. But since they're identical in terms of color scheme, I figured I throw in my two cents. :p

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why but the white just looks so clean to me. And I like how it hides fingerprints and nicks a bit better