Gold, Gray, or Silver?

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Used to always love black, but decided to go white/silver with my iPhone 5. I loved it. With the 6 Plus it was harder, did I want to stick with silver or go to gold? In the end I went with gold. I just love the gold ring around the home button. It just looks sleek.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Vader all the way! 😎

Finally found a Space Gray 128gb and picked it up yesterday. All the colors are nice but we always go with the black option. If black isn't available like with MacBooks, we'll get black cases for them. ;)

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I went with Space Gray and my wife got Gold. Ours will be here via FedEx tomorrow. Replacing my black iPhone 5 and her white iPhone 4S. We are so excited!

taker888

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I always had black iPhones but I decided to go for Gold this time around. However I desperately want to exchange for space gray before my 14day return is up. Black looks more sleeker. I hate seeing the white bezels. Makes the screen look smaller to me. The only nice looking part on the Gold iPhone is the gold ring around the home button. Now all of sudden this year's iPhone space gray is the premium gold.

Last edited:

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just purchased the Verizon Silver 6 Plus. That's the only thing they had. I do have the Gold AT&T 6 Plus unlocked. Am considering selling the Gold version. While I liked it. I think Silver is okay too. But I still have 14 days to decide. Also I don't like the white bands on gold, I feel like after a while it will turn yellow.

Edit: I went back to the Apple store early today and exchanged for Space Gray Verizon 6 Plus. I'll have to see if I will like it or not. So far I do like the change. I've had white fronts in the past and thought I'd try something different. The black front does look sleek.

Last edited:

l33tpmp

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I went with a 128 6+ in Silver. My first iOS device not in black or space grey. I went with a clear i-Blason case to show off the beautiful design. My new phone arrives tomorrow. Can't wait!

klcrow8690

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I got the gold, despite thinking how tacky it was on the 5S last year. I think it was because metal was only a small part of the phone. However, on the 6 plus it is a major part of the phone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73