Gold, Gray, or Silver?

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Space Grey for me.

I got the Gold 5S now and i hate it. I only brought it because it was a new color for apple but i can't stand looking at it everyday

Last edited:

GusHerb

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Silver. The space gray doesn't seem very gray to me, and I like the white screen that blends into the generally light colored iOS 8. I considered gold for a bit and once I saw it in person saw how light it was but the lines on the back still didn't look any better.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The color of the phone does not matter to me - I will keep it in a case. But I much refer the black bezel. That means I bought space gray. I'm very much ok with that option.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Silver. The space gray doesn't seem very gray to me, and I like the white screen that blends into the generally light colored iOS 8. I considered gold for a bit and once I saw it in person saw how light it was but the lines on the back still didn't look any better.

see i think the lines on the back give it this cool modern art look. but that's me.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I will only get colors that allow a black front. Because the arguably too big bezels fade away from view.

The white bezel stares at me in the face mocking me withs it's too-bigness.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I will only get colors that allow a black front. Because the arguably too big bezels fade away from view.

The white bezel stares at me in the face mocking me withs it's too-bigness.

For some reason I enjoy the gap between the screen and the outside of the phone stops the inside of my thumb from hitting things I don't want it to. That's what I hate about using the s5 the inside of my thumb rests on the screen and ruins the day

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I had wanted silver to match my Mac and iPad and just because I like the color but all best buy had were gold ones so I just took it. at least it's still white on the front,never had a gold phone so it's taking some getting used to

I ended up with a gold one for the exact same reason, and figure since it will be in a case all the time anyway it's ok. I must say I kinda dig the color around the home button on the gold.

Sent from my shiny new iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't know, but the white phones (gold & silver) look somehow cheap and ugly to me (no offense). The black phone (grey) looks really awesome.

If someone would ask me which color the back of my space grey iPhone has I would say "silver".

It looks like the first iPhones and the MacBooks. Even though I mostly don't even see the back of my phone I think it would have been really nice if the whole phone was completely black, just like the 4/4s.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I finally saw the 6+ yesterday and I love it! I'll get the gold model; I liked that more than the rest. Even though my 6 is Space Grey.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen