Gold, Gray, or Silver?

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Space Gray. Honestly, I really didn't care what color the phone was since the phone will live its life inside a case; I just don't want the front of the phone's color to be white.

For a guy, white is just... no, just no.
I know plenty of guys with white phones. Nothing wrong with that at all.

bamabeauty

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I picked up a gold 128gb 6+ for me and a gold 64gb 6+ for my mom. Love the way the gold looks but would have gotten the grey if I had to not sure about the silver.

lol lol1

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I am a guy and I bought myself an iPhone 6 plus in gold. I do not feel that colour should have a label whether you are a guy or a girl who cares go for a colour that you like.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
It's mentally draining constantly hearing these white and gold girl phone theory's. Yet men have been using gold jewelry for centuries to show power, and white was actually a robe worn only by the best gladiators in roman times. Black in relation to males actually serves no status ever. Accept today's society it's a color of a girls iPhone lol.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
It's mentally draining constantly hearing these white and gold girl phone theory's. Yet men have been using gold jewelry for centuries to show power, and white was actually a robe worn only by the best gladiators in roman times. Black in relation to males actually serves no status ever. Accept today's society it's a color of a girls iPhone lol.....

Pay no attention to the ridiculousness that associates white and gold with less masculinity. I had a white and silver iPhone 5s and gender never even occurred to me, nor should it have. I prefer the look of dark phones because, IME, they show less dirt but that's my purely subjective standpoint.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Pay no attention to the ridiculousness that associates white and gold with less masculinity. I had a white and silver iPhone 5s and gender never even occurred to me, nor should it have. I prefer the look of dark phones because, IME, they show less dirt but that's my purely subjective standpoint.

Oh I don't really lol.... I just find it hilarious at times

caymangt4

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
don't really care for gold but it was the only 128gb color that they had in stock so I went with it. Otherwise I would have gotten silver because I prefer the black face.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
don't really care for gold but it was the only 128gb color that they had in stock so I went with it. Otherwise I would have gotten silver because I prefer the black face.

I had to make that same choice... 128G gold or or 64GB Space Grey. ... went with the Space Grey.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I had a 32 GB capacity Android with a 32 GB MicroSD card in it and I never even came close to filling the thing up. I didn't even touch the MicroSD card. So I figured that 64 GB would be more than enough storage capacity for me.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I had a 32 GB capacity Android with a 32 GB MicroSD card in it and I never even came close to filling the thing up. I didn't even touch the MicroSD card. So I figured that 64 GB would be more than enough storage capacity for me.

I'm in a similar situation. Can't really imagine needing more than 64GB.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I always wanted the gold but they only had 128 GB in space grey. Maybe I'll upgrade to the 6 plus S if the upgrade is worth it. Then I can get gold.

I would've gotten the gold, but my wife really wanted that one. I usually buy space gray anyway, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Next time I'll just get myself gold anyway!

Sent from my Flux Capacitor 6+

BR0D0_SWAGGiNS

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I got a silver one because that's the only color the store had left in stock Lol. But I'm grateful because I love all three colors so as it worked out, I didn't have to decide.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2