Gold, Gray, or Silver?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I wish the likes of AT&T offered a colour choice change. Thus allowing one to change for the exact same model and size, but different colour, say within 3 months or something. I'd change to a Space Grey versus Silver (white!)...

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I wish the likes of AT&T offered a colour choice change. Thus allowing one to change for the exact same model and size, but different colour, say within 3 months or something. I'd change to a Space Grey versus Silver (white!)...

Do you find the white faceplate harder to look at compared to the black? I always thought the added glare from a white faceplate (on the gold/silver) would annoy me so I always have had a black/space grey phone.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Do you find the white faceplate harder to look at compared to the black? I always thought the added glare from a white faceplate (on the gold/silver) would annoy me so I always have had a black/space grey phone.

No, the colour is fine. But I feel with Space Grey, I'd get more choice of case colours. To me, with Silver, I'm a little limited, not all colour cases look good...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
No, the colour is fine. But I feel with Space Grey, I'd get more choice of case colours. To me, with Silver, I'm a little limited, not all colour cases look good...

I agree with you, the grey does seem to give you the largest variety of color cases that look great

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I completely agree. I have Space Grey but want the gold now

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I got the white/silver one. Had the gold 6 plus but hated the color. It just looks so much better on the 5S. Ended up getting the silver 6 plus but now wanting the space grey lol

rekkid

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
We ordered three 6+ on Sunday (online from AT&T). Two Space Greys and a Silver/White. The 2 greys (wife and son) have shipped and should be here tomorrow and the white (mine) is still waiting. :( I couldnt find any local stores with it either. Popular color or just lower quantities?

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Im on space grey..Here the secret why im buying my ip6+ in space grey..not just this iphone, but actually for all my phone that i had buy before is in black/space grey color..reason is because of my wife..lol..since htc hd2 my first ever smartphone is in black color..and since then i buy all my phone in black color, and my wife did not even notice that i change my phone every year..she going to be mad if she know about this..so pls, keep this as our secret.. lol

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Im on space grey..Here the secret why im buying my ip6+ in space grey..not just this iphone, but actually for all my phone that i had buy before is in black/space grey color..reason is because of my wife..lol..since htc hd2 my first ever smartphone is in black color..and since then i buy all my phone in black color, and my wife did not even notice that i change my phone every year..she going to be mad if she know about this..so pls, keep this as our secret.. lol

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Your secret is safe with me.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Space Gray. Honestly, I really didn't care what color the phone was since the phone will live its life inside a case; I just don't want the front of the phone's color to be white.

For a guy, white is just... no, just no.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Space Gray. Honestly, I really didn't care what color the phone was since the phone will live its life inside a case; I just don't want the front of the phone's color to be white.

For a guy, white is just... no, just no.

Yeah I'm debating returning my white truck for a black one because it's girly in nature lol. White is not a girls colour for the love of God