After a day of having it. i regret big time buying that case. I got it in black. It always looks dirty, with fingerprints all over it and like sweaty too from my hand's sweat. Such a beautiful phone with a case looking dirty all the time no matter how many times to clean it.

It's so frustrating. So id advise you not to buy it if u don't want your phone looking dirty and sweaty all the time.

here is a picture. it looks worst in person. But the iPadair's camera sucks.

I you are thinking about buying the iPhone 6 silicone case, think it twice.-img_0657.jpg
    09-21-2014 11:42 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I was actually gonna buy it.
    09-22-2014 04:54 AM
    After a day of having it. i regret big time buying that case. I got it in black. It always looks dirty, with fingerprints all over it and like sweaty too from my hand's sweat. Such a beautiful phone with a case looking dirty all the time no matter how many times to clean it.

It's so frustrating. So id advise you not to buy it if u don't want your phone looking dirty and sweaty all the time.

here is a picture. it looks worst in person. But the iPadair's camera sucks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0657.JPG 
Views:	212 
Size:	945.2 KB 
ID:	65589
    It's a black case thing. Even the Incipio I am using right now looks greasy and dirty all the time. Gotta love that soft finish...the other colors shouldn't get anything like that an most certainly won't be as noticeable.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    09-22-2014 06:00 AM
    Thanks buddy i will buy it soon
    09-22-2014 06:09 AM
    Get the leather I you are thinking about buying the iPhone 6 silicone case, think it twice.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411381854.921464.jpg
    09-22-2014 06:31 AM
    I bought the Apple Silicone Case in Pink and it still looks brand new. No discoloration or wear.. yet. I'm sure it will at some point but I really love this case and find it looks great on the phone.

Just wanted to give a positive experience for anyone debating on purchasing. These are all opinions and of course the results will vary from case to case but I am extremely happy with mine and would recommend it.
    09-22-2014 07:33 AM
    I bought the Apple Silicone Case in Pink and it still looks brand new. No discoloration or wear.. yet. I'm sure it will at some point but I really love this case and find it looks great on the phone.

Just wanted to give a positive experience for anyone debating on purchasing. These are all opinions and of course the results will vary from case to case but I am extremely happy with mine and would recommend it.
    Same experience here, except I bought the green case. Looks nice so far and (odd as it is to say) it feels nice to hold.

I originally had a midnight blue leather case that I got on launch day, but wanted the silicone case. They didn't have silicone for the 6+ at my store on launch day. So I went back on Saturday to see that the silicone cases were in stock! At that point I'd used the leather case and didn't have my receipt/original packaging on my, so I just went ahead and bought the green case figuring I'd have two. I told the Apple Store employee that I'd originally wanted the silicone case and she offered, without me asking, to process the leather case as a return! And this was even after noticing that the leather blue case had a mark on it already (so maybe it really IS something with the darker cases?). Great customer service from Apple.

Got the pink silicone case for my mom's 6+ and she's happy with it so far! I just wish it covered the bottom of the phone too. Oh well!
    xoxojess likes this.
    09-22-2014 10:07 AM
    Got the pink silicone case for my mom's 6+ and she's happy with it so far! I just wish it covered the bottom of the phone too. Oh well!
    I like that it doesn't cover the bottom. I think that'll help make it last longer, and be able to use more accessories. I was always having to take off my case for the iPhone 5, and finally the tiny piece of leather around the lightning connector broke after only 2 months of owning it.
    09-22-2014 12:02 PM
    Black silicone always does that

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark
    09-22-2014 12:18 PM
    Black silicone always does that

I wish I had known before. It's so annoying to see the case always like dirty.

I wonder if I can take it back even tho I threw away the box it came with.
    09-22-2014 02:59 PM
    I wish I had known before. It's so annoying to see the case always like dirty.

I wonder if I can take it back even tho I threw away the box it came with.
    How much did you pay for it? You can get those types of cases off Amazon for under 10, sometimes 5

09-22-2014 03:00 PM