Order online or wait to buy in Store?

WMatt

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Quick question for you guys out there. Should I just purchase an iPhone 6 plus 64gb online or just stall some time and wait to purchase in store? I do have an Apple Store fairly close to me. Just want your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
You could go both ways. You could be looking at a 3-4 week delay using the online Apple Store. If you hit the Apple store just right you could get a 6+ quicker. For me, online was the only optIon Since the closest Apple store is like 40 miles away.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If you don't mind waiting a while for the phone to arrive, then you should order it. If you really want it now, then it would be better to go to the Apple Store.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Well you're looking at Oct. 20-28 if you order it online. If you're in a larger city, I would suspect that the probability of getting a Plus if one comes in a shipment is low. My plan is just to keep annoying the local AT&T stores in my smallish town :p I cancelled my preorder because I ordered a 16GB and would like more space than I currently have now. Ultimately, no one knows. Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73