iPhone 6 plus + Apple leather case = Classy as fudge

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I heard that's a good case and I usually just switch between my apple leather and otter box. I've recently picked up a Tech 21 case and if you're looking for something slim and grippy its a great choice imo. It's got a Tpu case styled texture surrounded by a material called D3O that absorbs impact. I like the apple case but the stickiness and scratching irritate me lol.

That sounds interesting. Would you mind posting a pic of it?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Since day one lol. Not sure why just seems like it's sticky sometimes when I pick it up and at other times completely fine.

Yeah it's so weird with mine too. My 5s leather case never felt or got this way. Don't know if I keep getting defective units or if this is some sort of psychological suffering I'm going through. I'm torn about returning it or exchanging it at the expense it happens again. This really was the perfect case...

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Yeah it's so weird with mine too. My 5s leather case never felt or got this way. Don't know if I keep getting defective units or if this is some sort of psychological suffering I'm going through. I'm torn about returning it or exchanging it at the expense it happens again. This really was the perfect case...

Maybe you should try the silicone version. I thought about getting that one.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you should try the silicone version. I thought about getting that one.

I saw them but I didn't like the gray color. And they get scratched easily. Think I'm just gonna return it and try and look for one that I'll finally be happy with.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I saw them but I didn't like the gray color. And they get scratched easily. Think I'm just gonna return it and try and look for one that I'll finally be happy with.

Yeah if all else fails just type best iPhone 6 cases on YouTube. I've seen some interesting ones on there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro