iPhone 6 plus + Apple leather case = Classy as fudge

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the leather case with my 5s and at first I wasnt sure and frequently switched cases. Before long the leather case was my favorite and I never took it off. Although my 6+ is not hear yet I did order the black leather case for it. I orginally got the leeather case for the 6 since I originally pre-ordered that and the case feels wonderful. Now to send that case back since I already ordered the 6+ and the case.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I picked up the dark blue one today. It has a nice feel to it but doesn't add noticeable size or weight to the 6+. Makes the beast easier to pick up IMO. Worth the money.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the black one now. Trying to decide if I'm going to swap out it for the dark blue. Just haven't seen one on a space gray.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Picked the brown case up launch day and have loved it ever since! I guess you could say my space grey / brown leather combo is the smoothest fudge of them all :)

But to the OP, I swear by power support!! Have been using since my 3GS days. Went away for awhile (in Apple Stores) and was glad to pick one up for my 5S. Will be heading up tomorrow to grab one for my 6+ :)

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My gold 6 Plus looks great in its dark brown leather case. As mentioned before, as the leather becomes more supple, the buttons are easier to press.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I might stop by the Apple Store today to check out the leather case. My phone will be here in a couple weeks and I need to start looking for case.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Returned my leather case finally. Waiting for the Spigen bumper which has shipped from Amazon and we'll see how that goes.

To tell you the truth, I don't think I'm going to like having a bumper on my 6+. I'll probably just be staying caseless for a while. The 6+ experience has reminded me how much I don't like cases.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Picked the brown case up launch day and have loved it ever since! I guess you could say my space grey / brown leather combo is the smoothest fudge of them all :)

But to the OP, I swear by power support!! Have been using since my 3GS days. Went away for awhile (in Apple Stores) and was glad to pick one up for my 5S. Will be heading up tomorrow to grab one for my 6+ :)

I wanted go with the brown on my space grey too. But went with black. Can you post some photos :)