iPhone 6 plus + Apple leather case = Classy as fudge

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I love it but I do wish the bottom was covered up... It will protect my phone though as I'm not one for dropping it here there and everywhere.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if "classy as fudge" is a compliment or has negative connotations. But I like my leather case. It's slim, provides a little more grip, keeps the camera lens protected, and feels good in hand.

I don't know Josh - this fudge looks pretty classy!!

d8e91ac498910ec5e94aa3b9e5452a40.jpg

On topic - I have the brown leather case. I like it, but the open bottom makes me nervous.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

E_LIZ_aBeth

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I agree I was thinking they went this way becasue many people compalin about having to take off their cases in order to use them with docks and third party charging/syncing devices. Plus the ports opening would be real thin and tear probably after a few months of use. Hey, thats just my guess....

E_LIZ_aBeth

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm so colored blind lol I thought it was black. I think I want this color to go with my gold one whenever I get it because I think gold and navy blue will be cute together plus i do not want the avergae girly colors....

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Thats not gonna protect anything .

I had one on my Iphone 5s. And I worked in a steel fabrication shop at the time. Let me tell you there were no soft landings if I dropped it. And I did drop it a few times. A few of which were flat on the phones screen. The case worked great! It won't save the phone from an angry wife/girlfriend that would throw it out a window. But, any standard drop from pocket to chest height it's a good case.

raorth

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I originally wanted to buy the blue one for my white/silver 6 but the store was out. Went with the brown instead. Both look nice.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I actually prefer it this way...the previous leather case was a bit weird when plugging accessories and cords in sometimes, and even caused mic issues depending on how you held it. This one has none of those problems...

This is exactly why I like this case better. I love that the bottom is
exposed so that you can fit all headphone jacks in.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Cases are always a tradeoff between protection and aesthetics. I can't stand Otterboxes but on the other hand they are probably one of the most secure cases.

I know. I'm anxiously waiting for them to show up at Best Buy so I can take a look at the Symmetry ones. But I REALLY don't want to hide my phone. :straight-face:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73