09-21-2014 11:17 AM
    Its a chore to use .

It's like holding 5 ice cubes.
    I feel nervous with it

Not sure I'll be able to keep it .

Cool story.
    Bro.
    09-21-2014 11:39 AM
    Can we please stop with these stupid threads? K, thanks!
    09-21-2014 11:51 AM
    09-21-2014 12:21 PM
    Folks, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

This is a friendly site and we want new members to feel that as long as they abide by the rules, they will feel welcomed and valued. This sort of thing discourages new members from posting.
    09-21-2014 12:26 PM

This is a friendly site and we want new members to feel that as long as they abide by the rules, they will feel welcomed and valued. This sort of thing discourages new members from posting.
    I'm all for new members but threads like these are seriously pointless. They don't bring any discussion to the table.
    Reparkable, Issa-7, iJuan and 3 others like this.
    09-21-2014 12:46 PM
    Its a chore to use .

It's like holding 5 ice cubes.
    I feel nervous with it

Not sure I'll be able to keep it .
    So, get a case. Then it won't be so slippery.

Posted via iMore App
    iJuan, qbnkelt and Not Quite Right like this.
    09-21-2014 01:01 PM

Rocket_Girl and E_LIZ_aBeth like this.
    09-21-2014 01:28 PM
    I think it's just gonna take a while to get used to. For example, the sleep/awake button is taking me some time to get used to. At first it was kind of tricky to type on that keyboard android has had for years, now I'm getting good at it. I bet in a few weeks ill feel so good with it and won't even notice a difference compared to my previous iPhones.
    09-21-2014 01:32 PM
    There is nothing wrong with the thread topic. If you don't like the topic then don't participate and move along. Thank you.
    09-21-2014 02:24 PM
    I think it's just gonna take a while to get used to. For example, the sleep/awake button is taking me some time to get used to. At first it was kind of tricky to type on that keyboard android has had for years, now I'm getting good at it. I bet in a few weeks ill feel so good with it and won't even notice a difference compared to my previous iPhones.
    I've been using Android phones for years too and the side power button is something I have a love/hate relationship with. On my HTC it's never a problem. On my Samsung phones, I kept hitting it when I went for the volume buttons.

Thankfully I haven't had that much trouble with the iPhone 6 yet but that's mainly because I am waiting for my number to be ported over from another carrier that I have switched to (From Three to EE) and until that happens, the phone is not usable as a phone, just a wifi enabled small tablet that after I set it up to my liking, I have managed to put down for the most part.

Anyway, I have been working each day for the last two so haven't had chance to play with it much. This number port should happen tomorrow though and I can give my iPhone 5s to my girlfriend, who has been chomping at the bit to get it. I was hoping she would have my HTC to replace her Samsung instead but no such luck.
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    09-21-2014 03:08 PM
    I've been using Android phones for years too and the side power button is something I have a love/hate relationship with. On my HTC it's never a problem. On my Samsung phones, I kept hitting it when I went for the volume buttons.

Thankfully I haven't had that much trouble with the iPhone 6 yet but that's mainly because I am waiting for my number to be ported over from another carrier that I have switched to (From Three to EE) and until that happens, the phone is not usable as a phone, just a wifi enabled small tablet that after I set it up to my liking, I have managed to put down for the most part.

Anyway, I have been working each day for the last two so haven't had chance to play with it much. This number port should happen tomorrow though and I can give my iPhone 5s to my girlfriend, who has been chomping at the bit to get it. I was hoping she would have my HTC to replace her Samsung instead but no such luck.
    did you get the plus? or just the six?

How does the iPhone compares to the samsung one. A few months ago i was tempted to get the galaxy s5. The guy kept saying it was much better than the iPhone because it had full multitasking, water proof etc etc etc... but i just couldn't do it!! i love iPhones so much!!!
    09-21-2014 06:34 PM
    Cool story.
    Bro.
    I'll die a happy man if I never see this stupid saying again. (or similar tired cliches)
    09-21-2014 07:05 PM
    I'll die a happy man if I never see this stupid saying again. (or similar tired cliches)
    Umad?
    09-21-2014 07:07 PM
    Guys and Gals, please keep this civil. Keep iMore from becoming like the other nations. If you don't want to see these posts, then don't click on them.
    09-21-2014 07:34 PM
    The only thing I'm trying to get used to is the power/sleep button being on the side. Other than that, this is the best phone I've ever had.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    09-21-2014 07:35 PM
    Guys and Gals, please keep this civil. Keep iMore from becoming like the other nations. If you don't want to see these posts, then don't click on them.
    If you think iMore is any different than the other nations you are very wrong.

ಠ益ಠ
    09-21-2014 07:51 PM
    If you think iMore is any different than the other nations you are very wrong.

ಠ益ಠ
    In that case, make it a better place than any nation...
    Illustrator Joe and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-21-2014 09:18 PM
    I'm reading a lot of returns are gonna happen .
    09-21-2014 09:19 PM
    Right........
    09-21-2014 09:24 PM
    did you get the plus? or just the six?

How does the iPhone compares to the samsung one. A few months ago i was tempted to get the galaxy s5. The guy kept saying it was much better than the iPhone because it had full multitasking, water proof etc etc etc... but i just couldn't do it!! i love iPhones so much!!!
    I just sold my Galaxy S5 so that I could get the iPhone 6 plus. The S5 is ok but it feels very cheap and it is laggy. I have always preferred the iPhone's build quality and now that I can get a big iPhone I will probably stick with IOS.
    09-21-2014 09:29 PM
    Where? In the comments on news articles?
    Les74 likes this.
    09-21-2014 09:31 PM
    Other forums
    09-21-2014 10:18 PM
    Where are you reading that? I'm sure some will be returned - buying something with a new form factor like the Plus sight-unseen is always a risk. That said, most of what I've read from those who own it is pretty positive. They will sell a ton of them.
    09-21-2014 10:20 PM
    I understand the OP concerns with the 6+. It's taking me time to get used to the size and to type with this bad boy. Nothing wrong with letting us know how he feels.
    09-21-2014 10:29 PM
64 123