This phone is badass .... But

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
did you get the plus? or just the six?

How does the iPhone compares to the samsung one. A few months ago i was tempted to get the galaxy s5. The guy kept saying it was much better than the iPhone because it had full multitasking, water proof etc etc etc... but i just couldn't do it!! i love iPhones so much!!!

The iPhone is, in my opinion, far and away superior to the Samsung Note 3 I had in every way except possibly screen size. Because I thought the Note 3 was too big, I went for the 4.7" iPhone 6 and have absolutely no regrets at all.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Love love this thing... But is it usable on the go - today I'm having doubts .
Fumbled it looking for a quick text .

So whatcha gonna get Clack cause we are all dying to know!! I mean, it's a HUGE downgrade to go with the 6 (I'm sorry, I can't even type that without laughing)...but the 6+ is, how you say, like holding 5 ice cubes?

I think you should get the LG G3. Why? Because the 6+ screen is a HUGE downgrade compared to that 2560 x 1440 QHD display on the G3!
No....wait...you should get the Galaxy S5 because the 8MP 6+ camera is a HUGE downgrade compared to that 16MP shooter on the S5!
Ugh....wait, no, you should get the Samsung Galaxy Mega because the 6+ size is a HUGE downgrade compared to the 6.3" screen on the Mega.
Shoot....wait, no, you should get the Galaxy Note 4 because the 6+ battery life is a HUGE downgrade compared to having a removable battery on the Note 4!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice