6 Plus CASE???

Harreh

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
i bought the incipico from verizon when i picked up my phone friday morning. whats the deal with no case selection. i couldn't leave without a case. i'm pretty active and need something better. has anyone found anything?

thanks

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm not active, so the Apple leather case is working well for me. I also have a Spigen on the way, supposedly. Not sure what the timeframe is for Otterbox and LifeProof cases for the plus. Those manufacturers generally make good quality products, so I'd look to them when they release something.

Cases probably aren't as widely available since, even though there have been leaks, etc., the phones were just announced less than 2 weeks ago. Takes a while to ramp up production, unless you take a gamble on the "leaks" and hope they're 100% accurate.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
yeah, lifeproof is the way i will probobly go. otterbox will be huge for the plus, i imagine.

A Defender style case would definitely be bulky. I was impressed with the LifeProof for my 5 and 4S, so I will most likely look to that style case whenever they make it.

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I had the Incipio too and returned it after finding the Apple Silicone case. I really like the Silicone and the Leather, they don't add much bulk. I'm thinking of getting a tempered glass protector next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I signed up to be emailed when the 6+ case comes out for Lifeproof. I have had no complaints about their case on my 5 and figure that case will be the lowest possible profile with high level protection.

I'm personally not into Otterbox.

I hope those cases arrive soon because right now I just have a cheapo case. I mean, even Speck doesn't have a 6+ case available yet according to their website.

Sent from my iPhone 5 running iOS 8.0 while impatiently waiting for my 6+ using Tapatalk

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Be careful with the otterbox cases. I'm sure that I'm probably one in few but I had an otterbox defender on my 5s and it put a whole bunch of nicks in the side, like on the corner of the side in the front on both sides running from the top of the phone to the bottom.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Be careful with the otterbox cases. I'm sure that I'm probably one in few but I had an otterbox defender on my 5s and it put a whole bunch of nicks in the side, like on the corner of the side in the front on both sides running from the top of the phone to the bottom.

Have never had that happen with any of the 6 Otterboxes I have owned. I do think you need to be careful with any case you but y though.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I went with the apple leather case. I'm not sure how protective it'll be though. I usually get the speck candyshell grip for my phones.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Spigen makes some of the best case around. They add decent protection while still maintaining a elegant appearance. These 2 cases I will be getting for 6 Plus.
I have already purchased one of these cases for my wife's 6 Minus and she loves it. It offers decent protection at minimum bulk.

averuty9.jpg

esajejab.jpg

This is the one I got for my wife. It fits her 6 Minus perfectly. Feels good in the hand with decent-good protection. She loves it.

7a8yputa.jpg

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Spigen makes some of the best case around. They add decent protection while still maintaining a elegant appearance. These 2 cases I will be getting for 6 Plus.
I have already purchased one of these cases for my wife's 6 Minus and she loves it. It offers decent protection at minimum bulk.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/22/averuty9.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/22/esajejab.jpg

This is the one I got for my wife. It fits her 6 Minus perfectly. Feels good in the hand with decent-good protection. She loves it.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/22/7a8yputa.jpg

"6 minus"...LOL

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I think I may return the apple leather case and instead get the silicone or the speck candyshell grip. The candyshell would give good grip on the 6 plus. I would think those two, especially the candyshell, would also provide better drop protection.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I like the leather one (only having used it for a day), but I'm looking forward to someday receiving my Spigen (and then the replacement buttons that are apparently shipping soon after). Kind of disappointed I didn't receive it in time as promised, but oh well.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I like the leather one (only having used it for a day), but I'm looking forward to someday receiving my Spigen (and then the replacement buttons that are apparently shipping soon after). Kind of disappointed I didn't receive it in time as promised, but oh well.

I've got the leather case ?nd it feels great. Now I just need a 6+ to put in it. Damn you Sprint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought the black leather case from Apple when I got my Plus. I'll use it until the LifeProof N??d comes out. I love the LifeProof cases, had 'em on my 4 & 5, & can't wait for this one to come out. Hopefully it's not too bulky as the Plus is already big enough.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I bought the black leather case from Apple when I got my Plus. I'll use it until the LifeProof N??d comes out. I love the LifeProof cases, had 'em on my 4 & 5, & can't wait for this one to come out. Hopefully it's not too bulky as the Plus is already big enough.

Is the learher case going to provide drop protection though? Wouldn't silicon maybe be better?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2