Who had an iPad Mini prior to getting the iPhone 6 Plus? Has it affected your use?

Will Brady

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
I am a newbie to the site. Did anyone get the 6 plus that already had an ipad mini retina. I am trying to decide between the 6 plus and the regular 6.

mhettrich

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a 1st gen iPad mini, and I got the plus. That being said, I don't know how much I'll be using the iPad now. It's all going to come down to personal choice.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
iphone 6 plus and ipad mini

If you need a size comparison I found this picture on Instagram of the 6 plus and the iPad mini. There are a few people with both, I'm sure they'll chime in soon.

ecdf3d9d8c53e5ac026eb5109faa74bb.jpg

Will Brady

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
I just dont want to render my ipad mini useless, in the six month I bought a ipod 5th gen, ipad mini retina, now I am trying to decide on the plus or 6

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have both. My mini has always been more school oriented though. Haven't had class since getting the plus, but I'm sure that I'm going to keep my mini. My books and everything else are already on it and it keeps those apps I only use for class off my phone.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have both and use both. I don’t see that changing any time soon. They are different devices with different functions, at least in my life.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I just dont want to render my ipad mini useless, in the six month I bought a ipod 5th gen, ipad mini retina, now I am trying to decide on the plus or 6

Get the plus, worst case scenario is you use your iPad a little less,I have an iPad air and use it a little less already, so either way you will use your tablet less.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I had the Air, sold it and bought a retina mini. The bought the 6+ and sold the mini.

Should have kept the Air. :)

6 Plus + iPad Air + Macbook Pro Retina + AppleTV = Viewing Heaven. (for me)

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Basically I need an iPad to manage lines on Verizon at this point. But it's also my device to play iPad only apps like hearthstone.

Btw. I'm finding that the landscape views in the plus dont always work too well for some things like email. These are simply better on iPads.

The plus is still too tiny for comics, full page PDFs, that sort of thing.

Will Brady

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
I am torn because I love my ipad mini , and I like the plus I just dont want to have the ipad mini become useless, how much smaller is the regular 6.

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I actually bought the 6 plus in part so I didn't have to buy an iPad mini. All I really do is general browsing, never school work or heavy business use, so the 5.5" screen on the plus is awesome. Plus the plus is probably about perfect size for me. It's more portable but not a small screen.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I had my mind all set to buy the 6 (and already have the cases for them!) but am now considering the 6+. (Have to find them in-store somewhere because we are buying them at full retail. 😳) I use a mini a lot for work and for reading but now I'm considering the 6+ so I won't have to get a new mini when the next one comes out. I do carry the mini with me everywhere as well but maybe this way I'll only have to carry one device around...

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
If I get one it will be the 6. And I plan on getting an iPad mini also. But it seems dumb to me personally to have a phablet sized device and a small tablet.

ಠ益ಠ

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I actually bought the 6 plus in part so I didn't have to buy an iPad mini. All I really do is general browsing, never school work or heavy business use, so the 5.5" screen on the plus is awesome. Plus the plus is probably about perfect size for me. It's more portable but not a small screen.

Let us know what you decide.

ಠ益ಠ

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a 6+ on order as well and will be looking to see what the new ipads offer in October, still looking at getting a full size ipad but may opt for the mini. Sometimes I feel the larger 6+ screen just isn't large enough when you want something portable so a full size ipad may still be in order for me.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Have an iPad mini retina and really love it but ordered the Plus because I can't resist that beautiful screen. Yes, mini might be neglected a little bit but it's great for reading magazines, watching movies/TV, newspaper. Also the battery life is insane.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR