AT&T Premiere Account Orders

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone else wondering if getting a 20% discount is worth all the BS we're putting up with in regards to the preorder? I didn't get any emails besides the initial order. My shipping date has changed 3 times, and I've not been able to connect with the premiere web order line that they had me call. Not only that but I've been on hold with 20 different departments before they got me to the premiere area. Now I don't know what the hell is going on. I went to the AT&T store yesterday to check on my order and was told that "no matter what the dates say, you're probably not getting a phone until November." This is a joke!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Despite your frustrations, some things are not in the control of the wireless carrier. They sell the devices, but they are not in control of shipping them and delivering them. There are numerous people who are experiencing shipment delays, but that's the risk you take when you order an iPhone around launch time. This type of stuff happens EVERY year. Having said that, it is my hope that you get your new item on time. In the meantime, try to enjoy your weekend and not worry about the things you have no control over...:)

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I have had nothing but trouble when trying to preorder etc and Premiere. My company gets a 25% on service so that is nice and the network is great in my area, but I usually buy unlocked and avoid buying from ATT unless I want to use my upgrade. I bought the tmobile unlocked version from Apple and will be getting it next Tuesday.

Sorry to hear about your issues with ATT.

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Very true. But even with the delays in accessing, if we had been patient instead of looking for the easy way out, we'd have a 6+ on launch day.

This isn't the first time AT&T let us down on pre-Order. It will be the last time for me though.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Very true. But even with the delays in accessing, if we had been patient instead of looking for the easy way out, we'd have a 6+ on launch day.

This isn't the first time AT&T let us down on pre-Order. It will be the last time for me though.

Very true. I've should've waited but I wanted to upgrade with NEXT since I wasn't eligible for a full upgrade. Didn't wanna spend 750 and I couldn't upgrade with next through the Apple Store app.

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Very true. I've should've waited but I wanted to upgrade with NEXT since I wasn't eligible for a full upgrade. Didn't wanna spend 750 and I couldn't upgrade with next through the Apple Store app.

Yea you could. I upgraded via the NEXT program thru apple.com and got my phone Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Yea you could. I upgraded via the NEXT program thru apple.com and got my phone Friday

Unfortunately in New York you can't use apple.com for a NEXT upgrade. If I could have I would have had the phone on Friday.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else wondering if getting a 20% discount is worth all the BS we're putting up with in regards to the preorder? I didn't get any emails besides the initial order. My shipping date has changed 3 times, and I've not been able to connect with the premiere web order line that they had me call. Not only that but I've been on hold with 20 different departments before they got me to the premiere area. Now I don't know what the hell is going on. I went to the AT&T store yesterday to check on my order and was told that "no matter what the dates say, you're probably not getting a phone until November." This is a joke!!

I have a premier account as well and I don't have any problems. I was able to check status through the AT&T site as well as the premier version. The rep also said its not necessary to call/visit the premier site.

I was able to get my preorder in no problem at midnight besides being a little slow.

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately in New York you can't use apple.com for a NEXT upgrade. If I could have I would have had the phone on Friday.

What??? That is weird. You would think its be the same all around the country since its the same company.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
No, a discount on service every month is far more desirable. I'll put up with a two-month wait for a phone for that. I have several perfectly good phones to use in the meantime!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods